+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Pyoro Invitational

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Don't you mean minimum participation?
    nope, gotta trust me on this one. Summer brings in the most people, just like for retail. Unfortunately I can't guarantee that the outside participants would stay, but I think it'll get our name out.

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    i love this idea it would really spark some competition
    and get new members and such i would defenantly try
    otu for this if it worked out. and when do we invite other
    forums? i know a few that might be intrested? i know its during
    the summber but is there a start date yet?
    Well this is an idea in progress right now. First I need to hear more of the people who participates/supervises the SOTWs and POTWs here at AO. I want to know on average how many people joins those weekly competitions, and also see if they are interested or have anything they wanna add to my idea.

EDIT: If we can get all the idea and the approval from DB, then maybe I'll start at July, right in the middle of summer for most of US. Otherwise the first invitational might have to take place a little later than usual.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: The Pyoro Invitational

OK that's cool hopefully something good will come from this
    and we can have the annual event
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh, I wouldn't mind searching some sites for new members. I know one with a lot of people who like this sort of stuff. So, whenever you select an ambassador for other sites, do we give them a link if we know a good one? After all, it would be messy to have a lot of people spreading out and inviting too many people. Seeing as how only 6 outsiders will be able to participate.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Eh, I wouldn't mind searching some sites for new members. I know one with a lot of people who like this sort of stuff. So, whenever you select an ambassador for other sites, do we give them a link if we know a good one? After all, it would be messy to have a lot of people spreading out and inviting too many people. Seeing as how only 6 outsiders will be able to participate.
    Well let's just say if we are really doing this, I doubt we will have a lot of suitor for first years. On top of that of course we wouldn't be just giving the six bids out to anyone. What I mean is, unless you're also a moderately sized forum with an amount of active members most likely you won't get an invitation. However, if we do see an upstart that shows potential, very likely they will get one of the six invite. Often times these potential sites lack resources like money, and what better way to get them to join than with a potential cash prize.

We get to say that while no other folks were willing to give this small upstart a chance, AnimeOnline saw what it was capable of and gave it a chance. It's a win-win.

The only thing I'm worried about is if this thing would cost DB money, not in the cash prizes but what I meant is the traffic.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

wow.... sweet idea but how long would this tourn7y take place and if more than one week will teh SOTW's be on still like for people who want to enter the SOTW as well?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    wow.... sweet idea but how long would this tourn7y take place and if more than one week will teh SOTW's be on still like for people who want to enter the SOTW as well?
    Good point, I'll talk to DB once I have the time to see if it is even possible to pull off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2