Anime Online RPG Inferno is one of the most interesting RPG's I've seen, it's really quite well made, interesting to play.

You have to fight monsters so you could gain money and buy things, like armor, weapons, potions and even animals.

Fighting creatures (that you can find around the map outside the main city) also means you're getting experience, as soon as you get enough experience you (and your pet, if you have one) gets some points you can use to develop your character.

Fighting creatures mode is nicely made also... you can not see the creatures fighting but you make the moves mre or less yourself (not like the browser type RPG I'm playing) and you can see how the fight goes... it's quite ok...

Moving around the map- also you can't see your character moving, but you can chose your different destinations and there is a possibility you are stopped and then you can imagine how the place looks because they provide different images acording to the place you are located in (also the cities are portrayed)... it's quite cool

There are few places to find on the map, the interesting thing is that you can't go to some destinations instantly, witch is a good way to make sure that a person of a lover level won't get into BIG trouble suddenly, I think it could use more places and more enemy creatures, but it's ok...

I didn't find it interesting enough for me to stay with it for a very long time, but it's just because not so many people were in there when I was playing.

Anyways, be active- get your 100 good quality posts and see for yourslef- it's a nice way to pass the time...