+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question: Profile's color

Newbie dreaming saturn is off to a good start dreaming saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

Question: Profile's color

Hi,
    I have a question: How to change the color of my profile?
    I tried to ‘edit the style’ several times by clicking the different color. But, the color didn’t change. Why?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Question: Profile's color

All right, well first you click on "Style Editor" and "Edit current style". Once you have clicked that, it will take you to your editing page. Once you wait for the editor to load, you go in and decide on the colors you want for each block, and the font color you want, etc. Make sure you do not forget to click "Apply" after you have a chosen a color for a certain block in your profile. Click "Save Changes", and it will then take you to another page and ask you if you would like to change the current style you have now to the one you just created. Click, "Yes".

It should work. As for why your colors did not change after your first few times of attempting to edit.. well, check to see if you did everything I described.

Happy Editing.

Thanks

I've already tried what you had said. This time I'm more confused, because when I click the 'edit current style' like you said, it didn't take me to my editing page, I'm return to my profile (without any changes).
    If I didn't click on the 'edit current style', there is a page which stated 'title' with a column name 'profile', in the next column, I can choose the default style. So, I choose a color and I click 'save changes'. Then, it take me back to my profile without any changes at all.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming saturn View Post
    I've already tried what you had said. This time I'm more confused, because when I click the 'edit current style' like you said, it didn't take me to my editing page, I'm return to my profile (without any changes).
    If I didn't click on the 'edit current style', there is a page which stated 'title' with a column name 'profile', in the next column, I can choose the default style. So, I choose a color and I click 'save changes'. Then, it take me back to my profile without any changes at all.
    When you hover over "Style Editor" with your mouse, a list will drop down like so:

You can click on "Edit Current Style", which is encircled with blue.
    Or on "Create New Style Based On <none>", which is encircled with red.

Once you get to that screen and click on which ever choice you'd like.. follow the steps I gave you. I hope that helps. If it doesn't .. then you are having troubleshooting issues with the site. If it is a continuous problem, you can report it in the Feedback and Questions forum, and maybe members can help you from there on out. But the steps I gave should be enough to get your profile up and running.

Good Luck.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

The system is a bit faulty and sometimes sends you back to the home screan but it is pritty easy to work once you star getting used to it.

Thanks

I already tried that several times. When I click the ‘Edit current style’, it took me back to my profile and not the editing page. I have to log in again to try to edit again.
    Ok, I log in again. So, I tried another way, like you told me, clicking the ‘None (all values blank)’. The same thing, I was redirected to my profile and not the editing page. And I have to log in again if I want to try editing again.

Now, I don’t want to edit anything in my profile anymore because I’m fed-up with it.

Anyway, thanks for your help, The White Wolf.

+ Reply to Thread