+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: question and suggestion

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

question and suggestion

Hi ,i have a little question about those things that got written for every AO member under the userbar because i've seen most of the com.members have (Diamond in the rough) but in the same time i see some have other things like: (DB : I Hate Junk Posting , Hassun : Redux ,etc)and many others ,my question is : to have this thing changed do we have to reach some post level or is it related to being a mod(or above ranks) or not?
    about the suggestion :when we receive notification messages of our beaten highscores ,from the Inbox it appears like this

Your Highscore got beaten
    *name of the AO member who broke it*

right? my suggestion is to be like this:

*name of the game*:Your High score got beaten
    *name of the player*

Reasons:
    Because when you have multiple high scores beaten(like me 3)you don't know which one of them contains the flash game you want to play when you look at them in the Inbox,i know you would say then open all notification messages but that's considered as a problem to me or to people like me who has slow ISP connection ,plz help me with this
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: question and suggestion

To answer your question you must be an elite member to have and use the custom user title option which is achieved after 150 days AND 500 posts.

As for the suggestion i would like to see if it is excepted or not.
    Last edited by koga23; Sep 12, 2007 at 04:37 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

it seems that no admin has visited this section from quite a time ,i have a question plz anyone answer it :
    can an AO member with a posts count of zero who joined only this month and his account linked to Zoints become an elite member instantly and has the ability of deleting others posts?

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    can an AO member with a posts count of zero who joined only this month and his account linked to Zoints become an elite member instantly and has the ability of deleting others posts?
    To become an elite member, you need a post count of 100 and a minimum of 150 days on the site. So no, no one with a post count of zero can be an elite member, regardless of when they joined.

Further, elite members do not have the option of deleting other members' posts. This can only be done by mods and admins (or if in a clan, by the clan leader).

Is there a reason you're inquiring about this? You obviously aren't referring to yourself, as you have more than zero posts and joined before this month.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Thanks

no but my post in the Anime Requests got deleted by "BOT:Rei" this's the one i'm talking about
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Sep 14, 2007 at 12:04 AM. Reason: \

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    no but my post in the Anime Requests got deleted by "BOT:Rei" this's the one i'm talking about
    That's an automated message saying a staff member deleted the post. Everyone gets it when one of us deletes, edits, or does whatever to one of the posts/threads I believe, in order to inform you what happened.

Though I don't know why the post was deleted, and a reason should have been given...
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Though I don't know why the post was deleted, and a reason should have been given...
    If it was in the Anime Request thread, I just went through there today and deleted anything that wasn't a request. The message you got should have had a reason of "Thread is for requests only". So if your post was a recommendation, see my latest post in the Anime Recommendation thread on how to properly submit a recommendation.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Thanks

i see ,thanx ,i thought recommendations and requests were in the same thread ,that's everything i wanted to know ,but still i'll wait for an admin to answer my suggestion is it going to be taken in consideration in the next forum future updates or not
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Sep 14, 2007 at 01:45 AM. Reason: spelling

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast