+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question: Upload images

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Question: Upload images

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming saturn View Post
    Yes, I tick the 'Remember me' when I log-in, but I still can't upload any picture. The same thing: after I click the upload/ submit button in the image uploading page, I was required to log-in again.
    And after I log-in again, I was redirected to the image uploading page again. So, I tried uploading picture again. When I click on the upload/ submit button, I was redirected to the main gallery page.
    I found the picture that I tried to upload isn't there.

Maybe the system don't want me to upload picture here?
    It takes time for a moderator or administrator to approve the image. So that is what might be the issue at the moment. Your image might already be in the gallery, but it is waiting for approval to go public. Try waiting a few hours or so, and then see what happens. If not, try tomorrow. If your image is still not in the gallery, try once more. Normally there is never this many problems with uploading an image. It takes some time getting used to, but there are also glitches on the site at times. Patience and time is all you need.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm, quite the problem.,

I didnt see any of your image waiting to be uploaded yet.

anyhow, simetimes it just might be your connection. (i had very slow connection once, and i could never get anything uploaded.,),

I did also come acorss myself being loged out after trying to access the adminpages to the gallery, but it was fine after re-loging.

fishy., you should keep tryn', thats all i can think of right now.

Newbie dreaming saturn is off to a good start dreaming saturn's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, I understand now. Thanks.

SasuraiHell (gallery moderator), can I ask a question? How long members usually waited for the approval of their image? 1 day? 2 days? How they know whether their image is approved by gallery moderators or not?

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dreaming saturn View Post
    Ok, I understand now. Thanks.

SasuraiHell (gallery moderator), can I ask a question? How long members usually waited for the approval of their image? 1 day? 2 days? How they know whether their image is approved by gallery moderators or not?
    Well CommunityMembers and higher dont have to get thier images waited for approving. (read the rules on the member ranking system, http://www.animeonline.net/faq.php?f...ser_promotions)

If you are waiting for approval, if we're on, then probably merely seconds and minutes. If we're not online, then you'd jsut have to wait until we're back.(usually on most of the time)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2