+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions for the Members

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Questions for the Members

These may seem like silly questions to ask, but they are very relevant at this particular moment in time. For a few months now, some of the mods have been making a HUGE effort to up traffic and participation on this site... but very few of the members are playing along. You tell us what we're doing wrong--

1. Why aren't most of you posting?

2. Why aren't any of you participating in contests?

3. Why aren't any of you commenting in the gallery?

4. Do you like the poetry section?

5. Do you like the RPG section?

6. Do you like the new credits system?

7. Is there anything you HATE about AO? So much that it inhibits your ability to participate in the community?

8. Is there anything you'd love to see and would inspire you to participate more?

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Questions for the Members

1. Why aren't most of you posting? For me the reason I'm not posting is because it's hard for me to find something that I'm interested in.

2. Why aren't any of you participating in contests? The last contest I entered I'm not sure what I won. The reason that I'm not participating in the graphics contest is because I no longer have my photoshop.

3. Why aren't any of you commenting in the gallery? When I go into the gallery and I see something I will comment

4. Do you like the poetry section? I don't know. I've kinda got bored with the Poetry section. I used to love it...but that was when I wrote poetry myself.

5. Do you like the RPG section? I don't really get into the RPG. I've tried but I get to aggravated when someone logs off and you were RPGing with that person. It's kinda my fault for being that way so I stay out of that section.

6. Do you like the new credits system? Yeah it's a good thing to have on the site. It makes people want to do things more then they were before.

7. Is there anything you HATE about AO? So much that it inhibits your ability to participate in the community? Just that there isn't really anything interesting to talk about anymore.

8. Is there anything you'd love to see and would inspire you to participate more? More interesting conversations and topics.

Don't know if that helped or not but they have been answered.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Why aren't most of you posting? : I find most of the topics Boring besides for me theres not anything (fun) to do

2. Why aren't any of you participating in contests? Most are boring besides the SOTW and the AMV contest(btw it should be more than just once a month)

3. Why aren't any of you commenting in the gallery? Well.....That has always been a problem no one really uses the gallery anyways.

4. Do you like the poetry section? Nope Poetry doesnt intrest me at all..sorry

5. Do you like the RPG section? (ZOMG ......I am like the only one that tries to get that place active but no one seems to want to cooperate with me and just give it a shot

6. Do you like the new credits system? Its awesome but i have so many ways we can utilize it but unfortunatly no one wants to listen to Xelhes.... -_-

7. Is there anything you HATE about AO? So much that it inhibits your ability to participate in the community? ( Too many ass kissers to the staff...yea i said it... Nothin to do around here. To stuck on THE (anime theme community) meaning you dont wana branch off and EXPAND other areas FYI.....Graphics and Roleplaying

8. Is there anything you'd love to see and would inspire you to participate more? Graphics And role playing secion. More events to do and more interesting topics
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Why aren't most of you posting? Nothing to good to talk about honestly.

2. Why aren't any of you participating in contests? Which contests?

3. Why aren't any of you commenting in the gallery? I do.

4. Do you like the poetry section? I'm not much of a poetry fan, although I feel poetic.

5. Do you like the RPG section? No

6. Do you like the new credits system? Idk what the credits are used for, other than making it seem like you love this site

7. Is there anything you HATE about AO? So much that it inhibits your ability to participate in the community? Favorite threads, none quality threads, not much to discuss, and a small gfx community.

8. Is there anything you'd love to see and would inspire you to participate more? A larger gfx community, some more quality threads to discuss important matters, and a C&C gfx forum?

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Why aren't most of you posting? There really arent that many interesting and insightful topics that and I don't feel like posting at times. I've become lazy.

2. Why aren't any of you participating in contests? I would but I don't have the software nor the capacity to enter. That and I feel embarresed for some odd reason to enter the SOTW even if I did have the software.

3. Why aren't any of you commenting in the gallery? Again..I'm just lazy and I don't look at the gallery that much since I keep forgetting to scan my drawings..

4. Do you like the poetry section? Um..kinda.

5. Do you like the RPG section? No.

6. Do you like the new credits system? I guess since I don't know what we're using them for.

7. Is there anything you HATE about AO? So much that it inhibits your ability to participate in the community? Not really.

8. Is there anything you'd love to see and would inspire you to participate more?
    Umm...a better rp idea and more interesting and insightful topics that immediatly grab your attention.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Not Posting because theres nothign that captures my attention

2. Not in contests because I never have any of the skills required for any of them, and either way theres not a chance that I could win

3. I often do, it just has to capture my attention

4. Yes because I post there often and the masses seem to enjoy my writing, I am just not inspired at the moment

5. No, because I think that its a wastes of time

6. Indifferent, because I dont know what they are used for, so either way, they can go or stay dosent matter to me.

7. I hate that there is a required post limit on the acrade that really gets to me, and it took alot of the fun out of the site for me, but it dosent bother me that I cant participate

8. Remove above said requirements, and more political type discussions
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

1.Mostly due to there is nothing i like to post in, and the lack of good posters with good topics.But allot of it has to do ( as of late ) i just don't have the time to post much any more

2. I am going to say its half laziness and the other the fear of losing.Tho i will try to get in to one some time soon.

3.I do from time to time when i see some thing,Its not like i am going to go on a comment rampage just because.

4.Do i like it ? its ok

5.I don't like it never will.

6.Yes i like it add another aspect to posting on AO,which to me makes it more fun and interesting when posting.

7.Is there any thing i hate about AO ? that its not as active as it could be .

8.Annihilate all "whats you fav" threads and More Quality threads to post in.
    Last edited by koga23; Dec 28, 2007 at 12:01 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    1. Why aren't most of you posting? For me the reason I'm not posting is because it's hard for me to find something that I'm interested in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelhes View Post
    1. Why aren't most of you posting? : I find most of the topics Boring besides for me theres not anything (fun) to do
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    1. Why aren't most of you posting? Nothing to good to talk about honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Descended From Darkness View Post
    1. Why aren't most of you posting? There really arent that many interesting and insightful topics that and I don't feel like posting at times. I've become lazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ConradGuravitch103 View Post
    1. Not Posting because theres nothign that captures my attention

Well now, I got one solution that should solve that for you: Start your own threads on things you like. You won't see subjects about the topics you enjoy unless you get the ball rolling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast