1. Why aren't most of you posting?
I love posting, so I'll skip this.
2. Why aren't any of you participating in contests?
I've just started to participate. Maybe it's because many people don't have the ability (computer wise) to do work of the caliber most of your repeat participants have. Maybe you could figure out a way to pull them in with contests geared towards them. I don't have anything special, I mostly use my paint, but I try anyway.
3. Why aren't any of you commenting in the gallery?
I actually just found the gallery, I have posted a bit. I need to take the time and figure out how to post things there. It is kind of overwhelming though, maybe many members feel that.
4. Do you like the poetry section?
I like the poetry section, and I do enjoy reading many of them. However, one thing that does kinda bug me, is when I go to the new post page, and I'm looking for post, it seems like it's almost all poems. Even I do not want to read that many poems. Couldn't there be a way to separate the new post that are poems from the rest? Perhaps the new post poems could be at the bottom of the page. Then a person wouldn't feel like they have to wade through them.
5. Do you like the RPG section?
Honestly I have not had time to find out. I spend much of my time making things for others on my computer, and what time I have left, I just want to post. I had several new members asking me why they can't get in it. Since I have not even tried, I do not know. That could be part of the problem. People are having trouble getting in.
6. Do you like the new credits system?
Yeah, I like the credits system. It's like recognition for what you're doing anyway. It's like a silent pat on the back. Eventually I would like to buy colors or something. I'm not sure yet.
7. Is there anything you HATE about AO? So much that it inhibits your ability to participate in the community?
8. Is there anything you'd love to see and would inspire you to participate more?
I'll have to think on that tonight. I'll get back to you after work tomorrow. I have a couple of ideas, but I'd like to flesh them out a bit.