+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Questions for the Members

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Questions for the Members

1. Why aren't most of you posting?
    I don't really want to. If I have nothing to say about it I just look over it.

2. Why aren't any of you participating in contests?
    I personally don't enjoy contest so i never bother with them.

3. Why aren't any of you commenting in the gallery?
    Too many things to go through and not enough time. I doubt anyone want to see "Good job" as a comment on every wallpaper.
    4. Do you like the poetry section?
    There are so many poems I just ignore them all. You can't just read one and move on. It wouldn't be fair to all of them.

5. Do you like the RPG section?
    I never liked RPGs.

6. Do you like the new credits system?
    If it doesn't do more than what it is doing now then it will fade soon like the last point system.

7. Is there anything you HATE about AO? So much that it inhibits your ability to participate in the community?
    Not really I just prefer not to post.

8. Is there anything you'd love to see and would inspire you to participate more?
    Turn my points into cash and we'll talk.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    1-8
    O_o; So uh... why are you even here?

I mean, no offense but... if everything is boring, uninteresting, unworthy and nothing can be done to improve it... what's the point?

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I ask myself the same thing all the time. Thats why I'm gone for months at a time. Last time I was this active was about 6 months ago and before that I was gone for about a year. I just come back to see if there is anything new. When I get completely bored I leave for an extended period of time. I do this for all forums. Its just a collective source of information when I get what I need I just move on. Your lucky I even post this much. After a few years of posting it becomes too repetitive to even care anymore.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Why aren't most of you posting? i think the reason behind that is some posts are easily overshadowed, despite how much content is put in and that sometimes deters people from making well thought-out posts, or even a single post.

2. Why aren't any of you participating in contests? i do, just haven't completed any of my entrees personally, but i don't see why most don't I've seen more then just gfx contests in there.

3. Why aren't any of you commenting in the gallery? i do/did until my pc was infected with viruses and now i only got the time during class which isn't very much. but that should be remedied real soon.

4. Do you like the poetry section? only looked in once, i love poetry but as Chief said most SUCK and when i once tried to help critique it was blown off. just sucks when all people seem to care about is the "It's Great!" response no matter what was put in.

5. Do you like the RPG section? i do, but i'm already a member of many other RP sites and any more might become hectic for everyone else. But i'll try to get more active there as well.

6. Do you like the new credits system? can't say i hate it or like it, to me it's just there like air. ^^\

7. Is there anything you HATE about AO? So much that it inhibits your ability to participate in the community? anything i hate about it, can't say i do. i'm not a person to hate much of anything to be honest. ^^\

8. Is there anything you'd love to see and would inspire you to participate more? it's rather hard to think of anything when it all seems to have been tried before.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xelhes View Post
    5. Do you like the RPG section? (ZOMG ......I am like the only one that tries to get that place active but no one seems to want to cooperate with me and just give it a shot

6. Do you like the new credits system? Its awesome but i have so many ways we can utilize it but unfortunatly no one wants to listen to Xelhes.... -_-

7. Is there anything you HATE about AO? So much that it inhibits your ability to participate in the community? ( Too many ass kissers to the staff...yea i said it... Nothin to do around here. To stuck on THE (anime theme community) meaning you dont wana branch off and EXPAND other areas FYI.....Graphics and Roleplaying
    lol i know how you feel Xelhes.Nobody does the RPG.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    These may seem like silly questions to ask, but they are very relevant at this particular moment in time. For a few months now, some of the mods have been making a HUGE effort to up traffic and participation on this site... but very few of the members are playing along. You tell us what we're doing wrong--

7. Is there anything you HATE about AO? So much that it inhibits your ability to participate in the community?

8. Is there anything you'd love to see and would inspire you to participate more?
    1.well i depend ontime to time.sometimes there is nothing interesting to talk about.

2.ummm...cause i basicly only get on at school hence not allowing to enter.

3. well i do sometimes but its reall not my thing...

4.well i am now...i guess

5.yes but like Xelhes said not really anyone particpates in it....

6.ummm...i guess but i really don't get it most of the time..

7.well i....don't have a comment for that at the moment.....

8.well i'm not good with ideas so i don't have one right now.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Well now, I got one solution that should solve that for you: Start your own threads on things you like. You won't see subjects about the topics you enjoy unless you get the ball rolling.
    I wish I could, I'm not much of a writer and I also don't like looking stupid...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Questions for the Members

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    These may seem like silly questions to ask, but they are very relevant at this particular moment in time. For a few months now, some of the mods have been making a HUGE effort to up traffic and participation on this site... but very few of the members are playing along. You tell us what we're doing wrong--

For me I really do not know what to comment or give an opinion because mostly like Rave said we have busy shedules as well senior years but my concern are also there may be restrictions may have been enforced since it has been added about detailed posting, for my saying in this i really had no idea about the contest in the poem section and i really havent taken my time to be in the RPG section since i prefer post.

Most of my time i like to roam around just look at posts that come to my interests, and as well having a great time to hang around with you guys in this site, so mostly like Rave mention as well, like we may had a bad day and we just simply see grey in the site like with no color in it thats what i would feel in a bad situation.

Not all the members are not active since the insufficient reference to others, what i meant was that there are members that do not direct their friends to this site to have a good time, because in my opnion is that i guess it needs a new decoration as well a new skin for the page.

So basicaly i am suggesting that the members are getting bored with the insufficient posting in the same thread over and over, and i know that for sure that they been doing this because, they cannot create a new type of ocnversation that can spice up things without breaking rules, which is in my own thought and fact.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Nov 09, 2007 at 01:59 PM. Reason: could not read text

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW A questionare. Hmmm let's see.

1) Why am i not posting?

Becuz you cant say what you really want to say without getting in trouble.
    and nothing interesting to talk about

2)Contests?
    Let's see.........i dunno.

3)The gallary.
    let's see.......it's dull

4)the poetry section.
    Thats a full paragraph. lets see...too many emo poems and too many love poems. BORING.

5)RPG?
    WTF is that?

6)Credits system?
    Ummm i personally dont care about it

7) do i hate anything about AO?
    Let's see......well......i am going to get banned again if i tell so i been trying to be good.
    But i do HATE the chat section was closed. Other than that.....can't say. trying to be a good little saint for the moment.

8)Participation?
    Not really. i just come here when tagg or reading fanfiction is boring. I havent been here in about a month then the other time i was gone for like three. This site just lost my inteerest. I used to skip school just to get on AO. lol. Now.....it got dull. So i only come here when i have nothing to do. Still a cute site tho.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast