Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Raising sig maximum

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Raising sig maximum

Sound good?

Like, raising the sig size maybe by 10 or 15 (height wise) sounds really good to me. It's a drastic change but it allows for designers to have a broader scope I think.

Good or no?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Raising sig maximum

i find our width is utter madness and all points of stupidity,

the max height i would go for is 150, its been a forum set standard for years, i have no
    clue where this 115 came into play, i think it was just katsu toying with certain members lolz.

if i had my way i set it all back to 450X150, but thats just me and my oldschool siggn' ways...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Limitations usually bring out creativity. The Sig size here is pretty big.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

People need a larger canvas to work with and well in the end, cropping it just cuts it out maybe the best parts?
    I've had this problem many times, I don't mind the size being more bigger but I don't see why the width is 500 though.
    I doubt people go that far and I wouldn't mind a 450x150 neither.
    Or.....130......which ever is good.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes i think it would be nicer to make the sig size just a little bigger because the current size is hard to work with.But then again i like the look of the current size and it dose make you work a little harder to get every thing to fit in it. I am split between the possible idea of a new size and the current one.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

if you need a bigger workspace: make some wallpapers.

Lazy bums!

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

I agree 450x150 is more than enough space. I don't think that an extra 10 pixels is going to make any difference.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

here is a signature i made with 400x130 and the second is one with 300 by 130 not much bigger its basically just adding 15 pixels

First

This one is 400X130 its not much bigger but gives more space to work with

Second

This looks big but its actually smaller 300X130

The point im tryin to make is. A bigger size would be a great idea. and i say this for a few reasons. Also i think that 500 is to long for size. it streches the page i think anyway. plus from a gfx point of veiw looks nasty. And you may say for certin user groups well why not for everyone. well i dont mean to sound mean but. we dont have to cater to everyone. people who dont use there best judgement and put a massive picture on there sig should recive a infraction.slow page loads come from them.

I sure hope you decide to up the signature size it would be greatly appreciated from alot of us at AO ^_^

I poisted that the last time we spoke on this. and i still feel the same 500X155 Maximum is just...not smart. Hassun i will not agree with your statement about creativity because that made no sense...seriously it didnt. if anything there creativity would broaden if they had a larger canvas to work off of. Its not hard to tell that it would be a GOOD idea to boost the Sig limit Im glad someone brought this up agin because i was urking to make a post about it

O and Tsuara the point of this thread is to raise Sig limit not to make wallpapers....
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast