Closed Thread

Thread: ranks

Banned golbezthekhornbresker may be famous one day golbezthekhornbresker may be famous one day golbezthekhornbresker's Avatar
    Thanks

Question ranks

i am new and i am so confused about ranks

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ranks

really ranks are what they give us on how much we have been posting after a while u will get it.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

There are three ranks junior member, community member, and elite member. You start at as a junior member, became a communtity member after 50 posts, and I believe that you can become an elite member around 500 posts.

Otaku manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic may be famous one day manga fanatic's Avatar
    Thanks

ya on all forums your rank usually has to do with the amount of post you have, thats why some peolpe make sort post to try and cheat to the top

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

No. They are pretty good at getting rid of that. If you have any questions, be sure to post them in the forum's feedback and questions forum please. Or PM me if you want. I'll find the answer if I'm not sure.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Hey just do what I did and work your way to the community member status and then just keep posting, but make sure you don't post any short comments like nice job, or that was great. You have to be descriptive in what your saying on certain topics! If you do this and one of the moderators catches you then you will receive an infraction and you don't want that!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah posting and chatting about ur favorite anime, whats a better way to raise ur rank. Top rank is elite member. which may soon include ao's own very own shout box for elite member if i have my way about it >_<!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Question answered.
    Closing...

Closed Thread