+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Read posts and viewing posts?

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Read posts and viewing posts?

Dear mods and admins,

I've been on AO for quiet a long time now and since I came back, I've been posting around here and there. And I got two small questions:

1.) The thing is, I don't know if it's just me being blind or something but I when I used to post back then, I could see that I did or didn't post on topics. And when I'm searching forums now, I can't really tell if I posted on a topic before. I'm searching on titles now, trying to remember if I did post yes or no XD. So did that function just dissapear? Or is it just shown in a different way I didn't discover yet?

2.) Also, I used to see on the homepage (when I'm logged in) the little box with: how many posts I made (how many each day) and I could click on my overview for all the posts I've made. If I want to do that now, I have to go to my profile and find that box over there and then get to that overview. Is there any faster way to do so (when I'm on the homepage for example)?

P.S. Sorry if these questions are noob-ish and dumb =_=, but it kinda bothers me for not knowing.

Thanks for the help ,

Yassy

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Read posts and viewing posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post
    Dear mods and admins,

I've been on AO for quiet a long time now and since I came back, I've been posting around here and there. And I got two small questions:

1.) The thing is, I don't know if it's just me being blind or something but I when I used to post back then, I could see that I did or didn't post on topics. And when I'm searching forums now, I can't really tell if I posted on a topic before. I'm searching on titles now, trying to remember if I did post yes or no XD. So did that function just dissapear? Or is it just shown in a different way I didn't discover yet?
    I can only answer this one for you unfortunately. If you go into any forum section and go to the bottom of the page, you will see a legend of what different icons mean. Those icons show up next to each topic so that's how you can tell whether you have posted in it yet or not.

As for you second question I dont remember anything about that, so sorry.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Read posts and viewing posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post
    2.) Also, I used to see on the homepage (when I'm logged in) the little box with: how many posts I made (how many each day) and I could click on my overview for all the posts I've made. If I want to do that now, I have to go to my profile and find that box over there and then get to that overview. Is there any faster way to do so (when I'm on the homepage for example)?

I don't really remeber any thing like that, but i could be wrong here its bin a while.Anyway all i can say is to bookmark your forum profile so that way you wont have to mess with it all the time if you would like to see your post count and how much you posted a day,Thats pretty much what i do.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread