Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rep points

Newbie Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent's Avatar
    Thanks

Rep points

Sorry if this question seems out of place or anything of the kind but I was just curious, what are "reputation points"? What benifits do they have? (e.g do they allow you anything like the plaza money does?) lastly how do you build yours up?
    And The Balrogs Shall Inherit The Land...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rep points

Quote Originally Posted by Ajescent View Post
    Sorry if this question seems out of place or anything of the kind but I was just curious, what are "reputation points"? What benifits do they have? (e.g do they allow you anything like the plaza money does?) lastly how do you build yours up?
    Truth is it doesn't do a whole lot. What it does is other members can give you positive rep or negative rep points. They are not obligated to give you rep points etc. Not much benefits I dont think, except if you have a lot of good rep points, it shows how helpful you are to other people and such.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Like pyoro said it really don't matter, its just a novelty.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Like pyoro said it really don't matter, its just a novelty.
    Kind of like some of the Super Moderator... OOHHH ZING!!!

j/k

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Newbie Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent may be famous one day Ajescent's Avatar
    Thanks

ah ok, Am I right in thinking if you get quite a bad rep (I don't mean by constantly swearing or anything I mean just people marking you negatively) you get banned or something? iF that is the case how much do you need?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajescent View Post
    ah ok, Am I right in thinking if you get quite a bad rep (I don't mean by constantly swearing or anything I mean just people marking you negatively) you get banned or something? iF that is the case how much do you need?
    Rep points are more of a status thing, and doesn't have anything to do with being banned. Now what can get you banned are infraction points, and those are explained in the Forum Rules...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Sweet, thank you for your time. I'll go and read up on them.

Thanks

Cool question answered. I believe this thread can be closed now?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast