Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Return of clans?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Return of clans?

i have seriously never heard of this, but it sounds like a brilliant idea, it's just i am unsure how ot arrange clans etc.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Yep, would be nice, except that everyone would lose interests quick and be more about the chatting then what the clans really are for. Actually I love Ochi's ideas very much, and I want to add some points (these were typed up long time ago as a suggestion so now I'm putting it here as part of the discussion):

- Four clans

- Open it up to more members to widen the available pool of talent.

- Team member limit depends on final pool of available members who are willing to put their name in.

- Once the draft has passed, the only way to join is to wait either for the next draft or add your name to the wait list and be invited (see next point)

- Keep the limit under the pool number (i.e: if there are 24 available members, teams would be 5 max, meaning four members will not get a spot. They will have to prove themselves or be added/signed by Ochi's point system)

- No member's spot is safe, if they don't show pride or the fire, they are out, and the next one on the list is in.

- Staff members can help but NOT be a clan leader (I was hoping we could use this as a good way to see who has leadership skills on this site)

- Members will know ahead of time they are not allow to choose which clan they want, they will be drafted by the leader of the clans.

- We all know that there will be different contests, so the leaders have to draft wisely, and no one clan would dominate another in terms of challenges.

- Have a reward and punishment for the winning and losing clan.
    I am all for the clans returning and I could try my hand a little more in the competions. And Legend has a wonderful setup of how the clans should work. And so that we wouldn't have another Legion Ketsueki look-alike clan dominating everyone. And it would give people here something to do and bring people back...hopefully.

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm new but I think I get what you guys are talking about and I have to say that it sounds like an interesting idea, I would be for it.

I'm just me.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

YES!! BRING THEM BACK!!!
    I MISS THEM SOO MUCH!!
    AND WE HAVE NEW MEMEBERS COMEING!
    we should so do it. like i miss them so much.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Who cares if it was alot of work they were fun and just about every one loved them they should be brought back.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Who cares if it was alot of work they were fun and just about every one loved them they should be brought back.
    The staff does care, and it is not worth the resources...

Here is the announcement of the clans closure, it does explain the reasons why they where closed. Clans to Close December 14th

OK, I think this has been exposed long enought ao I will proceed to close the thread...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2