Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Riddles

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Riddles

I wasnt sure if this should go in sensory pleasures or questions so im gonna put it here. Does anyone know the answer to this riddle.

To grow strong, you must travel where ones before you dared to tread, and also where the brave and desperate have fallen before you. To achieve your goals, you must know where to search for knowledge, and how to open doors that block your way to your goals.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Riddles

riddle me this, do you read this forum's decription?., its for questions about the site, for example, "why isnt the post button working",. etc.
    riddles can be placed in the chat forum(do not make another one, wait until this is moved by a mod)

i;'m not doing any biting, but if that "whatever just do it tone" is out, i just might loose the helping attitude and be more like hassun
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; Jun 21, 2006 at 02:59 PM.

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    riddle me this, do you read this forum's decription?., its for questions about the site, for example, "why isnt the post button working",. etc.
    riddles can be placed in the chat forum(do not make another one, wait until this is moved by a mod)
    No, the description said Post any questions, bug reports, or suggestions you may have about the site. Im sorry if I miss-interpruted the Sasurai but, please dont bite over little matters like this and just move the thread to the appropriate forum

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

o.o i dun get it..................

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    i;'m not doing any biting, but if that "whatever just do it tone" is out, i just might loose the helping attitude and be more like hassun
    What whatever kind of tone, look im sure we both dont want to argue about this so could you please just re direct this forum or have someone do that to end this and also Hassun has helped me on multiple occasions..nicely.

Inu-Yasha Fan Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm soo confused right now...

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

lol...he he he he. this is too funny.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmagic
    lol...he he he he. this is too funny.
    Well, back on topic, does anyone know the riddle?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast