19 47.50%
  • No i dont role play

7 17.50%
  • Sometimes but not real role plays

14 35.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Role playing Inactivity

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Role playing Inactivity

Do you like to role play and if so does the role play at AO interest you at all im just curious because its so slow to progress a story when no one post in it so im trying to see how many people here actually do Role play and do it serious rather than just regularly putting things such as " Max walked over on the couch with tina" stuff like that isnt role play thats just kiddin around so who here is a actuall roleplayer such as myself so we can make the Role play section more active
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Role playing Inactivity

Well, I haven't done a serious role play in a long while. I'm willing to pick it up again here to help. So I guess I'll go check out the role playing section.

Also, I'm on a lot so I will be able to provide a good speed for storyline.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

I have lots of Rp;s that i have created and i will add them once things get going.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I love role playing, but I never find one that interests me. Original ones are all right, I suppose. Other RP-ers frustrate me, though. I was in a Yu-Gi-oh! one for a time, playing Seto Kaiba in the Battle City Tournament; an opponent who had kidnapped Mokuba and was threatening his life kept pulling cards out of nowhere and flipping over cards he'd never placed down and ultimately tried to wheedle his way out of defeat. **sigh** Punk . . . nobody beats Seto Kaiba . . .

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been meaning to revamp the role playing forum to something much more powerful. Give me a week or two to show you what's on offer.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds good to me. I look forward to joining in after the revamp.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Great to hear it. It has been something I've wanted to do for sometime. Those with experience in Role Playing will surely enjoy the new environment.

Thanks

Well, that's good. I always wanted to join in here, but for some reason it didn't really catch my attention the way it is set up. I hope after the revamp more people will find interest in it too so the area becomes more popular. Thanks Dragon Ball.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast