19 47.50%
  • No i dont role play

7 17.50%
  • Sometimes but not real role plays

14 35.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Role playing Inactivity

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Role playing Inactivity

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    and i've grown to HATE it with pretty much every fiber of my being. soo much in fact i probably wish the RP forum here would just die already ^_^.
    NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'd sooner rpg with myelf then let it die anywhere, especially here seeing as how I'm looking forward to the revamp, . I'm sorry you lost interest in it........
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

I like rp, but it depends what you do with it. Like disrespect it and that stuff. But i usually do it with my online friends (well duh!) i never really tried it out on a forum...
    By Heartless_mage

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Well try it on a forum i feel that Role playing with new people provides a better experiance because your character gets to interact with a new individual rather than the person you know your friend is gonna pick. when the RP gets off the ground im gonna post my Rp's in here and invite my rp freinds but until then i will leave it the way it is all i can do is tell you guys to go
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a thumbs up that the role playing system is now in place and I'm awaiting Soldat of life to setup the game which includes:
    • shops
    • monsters
    • books
    • potions
    • pets
    • spells
    • attack types
    • buildings and places
    • crafting tools
    • and so on...
    I don't have much of an idea on setting up the game scenario and Soldat has experience in this area. Will place an announcement in the "Announcements" forum once finalised.

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3