27. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

21 77.78%
  • no

6 22.22%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Should AO have a comics section

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should AO have a comics session

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    I have to agree with len. A lot of people say they would like certain things on the site, but they don't realise and aren't willing to put forth the amount of time and effort it takes to make such an idea or section successful. People have lives, and to do something like this might not be worth the time to most of them.

Also for the poll, I don't want to see people posting it would be a great idea and then when the time comes to put in the work, they don't want to do it. Not that I think people on this site are lazy, but I've seen it happen and fail before because of this.
    i have plenty of manga comics i drew i can submit some to AO if i knew the address anyway besides it wouldn't have to be perfect for some members

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I wouldn't mind a comics session. I believe that'd be pretty cool. I don't see why not. But as Len said.. it'd take a considerable amount of time to put the thing together and all. But this is a nice idea. A good add for AO.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should AO have a comics section

I think it would be a good idea. But it wouldn't work unless we had plenty of people to help out with it and give ideas and such. Without that it would be a bust. But I still would like to see it happen.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_8000 View Post
    i have plenty of manga comics i drew i can submit some to AO if i knew the address anyway besides it wouldn't have to be perfect for some members
    Well, that's a start. Now we need a few more members willing to donate the time and it might work out fine. But be prepared to do some work, . If it does happen, I wish those luck and hope for the success.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Well, that's a start. Now we need a few more members willing to donate the time and it might work out fine. But be prepared to do some work, . If it does happen, I wish those luck and hope for the success.
    So your saying if i want to propose a new section on AO i should first make the section myself that put it on photobucket make a threat whit a link to the section i made and the propose the section, and then there would be a change that you where to aprove of it!

And one other thing i can donate some time if you need it, but i wil need a good explanation of what i need to do and how i need to do it.
    Becose i have no experiense whit webdisign and making section for a forum, but i would like to learn.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be really badass to make the character of this manga based on the characters (or users) of the site. If this is really going to go through, I wouldn't mind helping out with character designs and whatnot, it all depends on how we want it to look.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

This sounds like a really great idea and I'm interested evwn though my drawing skills are kinda sucky at the moment..but I would like to help despite that.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    So your saying if i want to propose a new section on AO i should first make the section myself that put it on photobucket make a threat whit a link to the section i made and the propose the section, and then there would be a change that you where to aprove of it!

And one other thing i can donate some time if you need it, but i wil need a good explanation of what i need to do and how i need to do it.
    Becose i have no experiense whit webdisign and making section for a forum, but i would like to learn.
    What the heck are you talking about. We're just talking about it and whether it would be a good idea, if you want to come up with ways to start it pm db, not me, lol. He is the one who would be looking after it's start up.

I was reffering that if you want to ever do something like this you need people who would actually put in the work and time.............a lot of people say they will, but never go through with it. And I'm sure you would make a great asset to the project, if it is decided to be done.

As for me, all I can do is donate time, I suck at drawing, lol.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast