Closed Thread

Thread: Sig restrictions

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Sig restrictions

I have had the same format for my sig since the clans were instituted and I was made clan leader, every once and a while I like a change so I update my Sig with a new primary image which is the same size as the last one and I don't change anything else. Now there are some restrictions that have been placed that hinder me from updating my sig since it no longer conforms to the restriction parameters that have been put into place.

Error messages I am getting:
    Site Rules:
    Per the site rules I as a clan leader can have 3 images, 1 primary, 1 clan leader userbar and 1 clan userbar...so the code needs to be modified to allow clan leaders to have 3 images...there aren't many of us so it should be easy to hard code. As far as the 4 lines of text....I think the code is picking up the image lines as "text" since I only have 2 actual lines of text....

I understand why this is in place but it needs to be modified to meet site rules or the site rules need to change to meet the restrictions.

Also I PMed Katsu but I know how busy he is...can someone answer if the rules are suppose to truly reflect a main image size of 500x100? As it use to be 500x115 and if we have changed it to a lower size...I really hope not but...I am going to have to change my all of my future and current images.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sig restrictions

we haven't figured out the sig limiter yet

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, then I guess I am just leaving it as is for the time being. Good luck with it Katsu...also....this can be closed....trying not to create spam.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Closing by request of the original thread poster...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread