Closed Thread

Thread: Siggy troubles

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Siggy troubles

I can't seem to get my siggy on. When I go to my user cp it show that I have one but I dosen't show in posts. I thought it was the image size but when I fixed it, it still didn't work. Could some one please help me

~Thanks

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Siggy troubles

Do u have a virus or anything that mihgt b the problem but if not try asking a high class player they would probably know... mayb it's a game hack that accidently accured???

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's see, how are you trying to put the sig in? Are you trying to put it in from a folder on your computer or are you putting in a URL?

I remember when I first joined I had a hard time figuring out how to put up a sig. My problem was that I needed a URL or a web link. I had to join Image Shack so then I could upload my pictures onto the site and then I could have the URL that I needed.
    Last edited by Priestess Angel; Jun 11, 2007 at 12:07 PM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Try to upload it to the internet and use the [img] tags.

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    Let's see, how are you trying to put the sig in? Are you trying to put it in from a folder on your computer or are you putting in a URL?

I remember when I first joined I had a hard time figuring out how to put up a sig. My problem was that I needed a URL or a web link. I had to join Image Shack so then I could upload my pictures onto the site and then I could have the URL that I needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Try to upload it to the internet and use the [img] tags.
    I'v been trying to get it off my computer, i'll try that though.

Never mind, its showing now. I don't know how that happened but i see it. Thanks anyways guys. ^_^
    Last edited by North Dakota; Jun 11, 2007 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Just because

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by North Dakota View Post
    I can't seem to get my siggy on. When I go to my user cp it show that I have one but I dosen't show in posts. I thought it was the image size but when I fixed it, it still didn't work. Could some one please help me

~Thanks
    two possible solutions

1. You uploaded the sig but did not put it into the signature field, meaning you did not click the "insert signature" link that is under the sig pic (if you uploaded it to AO)

2. You have to check your user options and make sure to check the box where it saids show signature in posts.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks like the problem has been resolved.

+Closing+

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by North Dakota View Post

~Thanks
    It appears that you've uploaded your Sig image, but didn't actually include it in your signature. I have added it to your signature, but now you will have to go into your User CP, and under 'Edit Options' enable the display of your signature in the 'Thread Display Options' section...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread