Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Signature Size

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Signature Size

i see your point, so i agree that maybe it's better for it to be bigger.

but then again, i was never concered with it the first place, so i'll go with whatever Dragon Ball says!

^_^ may a flight of angels sing thee to thy rest!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

i've just when over the thread and there are alot of recommendations for new sizes.

and i would enjoy to see the size limit change. i have to admit but ppl rarely use the untire 500 width for there sigs. it does look pretty bad, especially when some ppl try to squash the pics.

and if dragonball is willing to change it to something different how about we create another thread with different size sigs (of course reasonable sizes, in the same format)?. so then we can get the entire forum opinions except for just the gfx, so to make it fair.

just an idea i thought i should pop in..

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    Im just gonna come out and say

We should just go back to the net regular of 450X150

500 Is utter stupidity!!!!!,
    and 115 is just plain irregular and again very stupid.
    Agreed.

Personally I just wish to see the vertical limit increased. An increase to 130 is good but if we could pull off 150 than...

Thats more than plenty space for me (and most of here I believe). Long as we can pull off increase in the vertical limit than I dont really care what the horizontol limit is...unless for some strange reason we decide it to reduce it to a ridiculous size. I say as long as the horizontal limit is 350+ than thats pretty decent.

As for the idea of limiting sig sizes to each membership statuses, not a bad idea. Maybe something like:

*NOTE* THIS IS STRICTLY MY OPINION FROM MY VIEW ON THIS
    Member: NONE (If they're not gonna stay and commit 50post to be a Community member than they dont need sigs)
    Community member: 300x100
    Elite:400x115
    Veteran and above: The max limit

-although I say we make exceptions to talented members who wish to make their own sigs or sigs for others. It wouldnt be too fair for them to have to wait til they make so many posts and by being a member for a specific amount of time. For those I reccommend that they maybe ask a mod or admin for approval by contributing their work samples or something.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I think we should leave the same size for the community members and members, so they all shouldn't have to change their sigs- that the signature team could't pull it off... they'd need more help... 500x115 should stay as the basic sig size...

And then a lill different- biger work space for the ones who have earned it- elite members and veterans...

And I agree that those who want to take part in the SOTW should be allowed to use the same size as veterans and elite members, so it would be fair, but those works shouldn't show up as their signatures, but only on the SOTW thread and in the galery.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh...im guessing you dont pay attention very well lasura do you. I even put it in caps or did you not catch that. I SAID EVEN IF THE SIZE GOES UP NO ONES MAKING YOU MAKE YOUR SIG BIGGER. god.....Idk how much i have to stress. this. please please dear god please read

1.)
    I think we should leave the same size for the community members and members, so they all shouldn't have to change their sigs- that the signature team could't pull it off... they'd need more help... 500x115 should stay as the basic sig size...
    Silly just silly. i really wish your idea was better but together here. why break it off into user groups thats just silly.

2.)
    And I agree that those who want to take part in the SOTW should be allowed to use the same size as veterans and elite members, so it would be fair, but those works shouldn't show up as their signatures, but only on the SOTW thread and in the galery.
    Wow...agin with the cut off in usergroups. you must not be getting the main idea here.

Now would you guys just hush about the usergroup thing that is so silly. and just...ugh..sorry but im in a bad mood and seeing this just urks me. usergroup is a silly idea it just is no its not sily. its just Stupid
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I don't think it would be fair of some user groups too.
    I mean there are people that alright we haven't been posting as much as others.
    But that shouldn't mean we have to be cut off from the maximum signature size.
    So for me that's a no go for shinku's idea.
    Don't think that should matter too.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Eh...im guessing you dont pay attention very well lasura do you. I even put it in caps or did you not catch that. I SAID EVEN IF THE SIZE GOES UP NO ONES MAKING YOU MAKE YOUR SIG BIGGER. god.....Idk how much i have to stress. this. please please dear god please read

1.) Silly just silly. i really wish your idea was better but together here. why break it off into user groups thats just silly.

2.) Wow...agin with the cut off in usergroups. you must not be getting the main idea here.

Now would you guys just hush about the usergroup thing that is so silly. and just...ugh..sorry but im in a bad mood and seeing this just urks me. usergroup is a silly idea it just is no its not sily. its just Stupid
    Ok, I know you're trying to get your point across, but be more respectful to the members naruto. Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion of what they think might work. Also, this thread is not a debate on how it should be, it's a suggestion. You guys suggest, DB decides. Simple. So, if people like the usergroup idea, so be it. They have the right to say so, and you have every right to disagree. However, I don't see why people should hush about anything.

Also, if I see anymore comments saying how something is stupid from anyone, I'll close the thread and it will be left to the staff to decide in a respectable manner whether or not this should even happen.

But, for the sake of staying on topic, I will say I don't mind if it changes. Seeing how a lot of the people here that work on sigs want the change, it only seems right to at least try it. But, it's up to DB, and I respect whatever he decides.
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Jul 13, 2007 at 07:56 AM.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahem.. i was not disrespecting anyone. when i said hush its meaning that. Ive alredy given examples about it. True they are entiteld to there own opinions everyone is. but i did post that its like this. If the size was to be upgraded it basically would mean you could have a sig of any size according to these limiations. so they coul dkeep there 115 tag and others could keep there 130 tag. thats all its just that im in a pretty bad mood today and seeing that didnt help it out =P
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast