Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Site ideas Ver 2.0

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Site ideas Ver 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell

i pretty neutral about the whole IRC and Shoutout box., as long i dont see spam im fine.
    Those two go hand in hand. No way around it.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

why do you want 2 poetry sections...??

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

How about an anime episode download spot where members can go to download episodes that the mods think we ao members would enjoy for some reason
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

What if we add in a feature of the week/month and put it on the main page? Something where maybe a staffer or senior member of the site would pick an artist/work and showcase them. Give an in-depth review of their work and what makes them an asset to the site.

Also maybe a new "image extraction" team, since we don't have one anymore?

Also can we organize the gallery pictures into different catergories within a given section (such as the anime wallpapers section by anime title)?

Maybe require posting of a comment (of a certain length) for the artist before one is allowed to dl the image?
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Apr 08, 2006 at 02:49 PM.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

How about adding some stats to the main forum page? Like the top 5 posters or a list showing the newest members.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

How about where it says 'Welcome, *your username*' at the top of the page, you guys and girls make the username a link to your own profile.

Also, whatever you guys just did with the actions bar at the top, the one with Forum, Gallery, Home and all that, I do not like.

Edit: Okay, the bar you have of now, the one with the orange, is much better.
    Last edited by AniManga Hound; Apr 08, 2006 at 03:47 PM.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Here are some simple ones that I thought of, but a few might sound ridiculous, I don't know. ^_^

- More Fonts like wingdings.

- New smileys.

- Allow to use animated avatars? I think InnerHell asked this as well.

- 100 PMs limit for Elite members? Currently, I have 50 PMs limit in my indox.

Forgive me if some of what I asked are already in effect. ^_^

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I think we need matching smilies like a whole set of them that will go with any color skin cause the current smilies we have suck

also I think the signature bar above the sigs could be made an image people seem to like this we could even take a vote as to what type of image

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast