Closed Thread

Thread: this site is kind of strict

Banned Sapphire Blade may be famous one day Sapphire Blade may be famous one day
    Thanks

this site is kind of strict

why did my post get closed, just because i asked for c&c (comments and criticism)? You guys might as ban me now, everytime i come to this site i am somehow violating something or getting infractions...you guys really need to lighten up

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: this site is kind of strict

this site just has standards, if we're rough , its because we care about the content and quality of the forums.
    we're just bent on shaping people into quality machine posting generators?..

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I agree. That gay ass mod just gave me an infraction. I get them all the time. Which is why I dont post here often.

you may as well ban me too... It annoys me alot...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire Blade View Post
    why did my post get closed, just because i asked for c&c (comments and criticism)? You guys might as ban me now, everytime i come to this site i am somehow violating something or getting infractions...you guys really need to lighten up
    Normally any other mod would just close this, but since I have time to play with ya, I'll break down each infraction and post you have.

1st one:

i really wanted to enter these, but i was too late, so i'll settle for next week and some c&c.
    Why was it closed? Because like sasurai said, if you want criticism and comments you have to post it in the gallery. I shouldn't even have to even tell you this one.

2nd one:
    i take offense to this "sig." My profession is making cpu gfx and games, and i can tell you that this is not a "signature,"beginner or otherwise. You can't do a few steps and say your done. Photomanipulation requires more than the changing of colors. Sorry, but this really irritated me.
    Nothing wrong with this one, that's why you didn't get any infractions. You are entitled to your opinion.

3rd one:
    I found this really good site for downloading anime, so i thought that i would share:
    *link removed*
    please tell me what you download and tell me if it was good or not. There is alot of anime on the site that i have never heard of.
    This is the one you are complaining about. And I can bet you that a lot of anime on that site is Licensed anime. Not only is that against the rules, it is ILLEGAL (READ THAT AGAIN ILLLEGALLLLLL).

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats beacuase you are annoying don't like it don't post.
    Thank you for visiting Anime Online I hope you had a great experience.

I'll do it man.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 02134 View Post
    Thats beacuase you are annoying don't like it don't post.
    Thank you for visiting Anime Online I hope you had a great experience.
    Thanks 02134, you should think about being people's representatives.

And to answer your question, there will be no lightening up. Question answered, closing...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

For the record Sapphire Blade, did you just ask to be banned?
    PM me if you did, I'll make it happen.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Well good thing you werent here in the old days. Youd be gone.

Closed Thread