+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: the site's new look!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

the site's new look!

wow this is really an amazing new look for AO i love everything about it you guys really worked your fingers off for this it looks really awesome but i was wondering do i have reapply for my journal and other things? because i cant seem to find certain features or are you still adding them? and again this is a very awesome look for AO

Edit i found my journal never mind lol it took me a minute to find somethings but this site is still looking awesome
    someone can delete this if they wish since i have found what i was looking for so i want junk up the new look of AO
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Sep 05, 2011 at 11:10 AM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the sites new look!

so thats what they were working on ! i signed today and this error msg kept showing up " site going under maintenance"
    im really baffled :S i wonder where all the buttons are lol XD

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i know but it looks really cool i like what they did with this place it looks like AO has stepped into the present with this look its very cool

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I like it, so far. I'm super glad to see the gallery is back up. However, the arcade was up and now is down? I'm confused.

Thanks

well for one thing its definitely more colourful now and I like the sharingan-ish touch the gave to the O XD ^_^

Thanks

yeah that is a cool looking O its like there going Ninja lol and i like that

Thanks

lol yea me too ^^ there's also those devilish-horns like thingies for the A ...that is , if im not imagining things again XD
    oh and whoops its not sharingan , whats that called again a kunai? that humongous blade thing that they throw at each other in naruto XD

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm wondering who is responsible for the creation of a logo as good as this one. Was it one of the mods? A user? Third party?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast