Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Some advice

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Some advice

Well u guys know that Vplaza menu well don't even try the theif thing I was bank rupt trying it, lol. Well yes thats it but seriously don't try it, so this is a question for the mods what happened why did it back fire and where did all of my points go, lol?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Some advise

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Questions about the Forums belong in Forum Feedback...

And Bankrupt?!?! you still have over 12,000 points....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by legacy2Bwritten View Post
    Well u guys know that Vplaza menu well don't even try the theif thing I was bank rupt trying it, lol. Well yes thats it but seriously don't try it, so this is a question for the mods what happened why did it back fire and where did all of my points go, lol?
    Ha! Glad it happened then. Thieves taking hard work from us deserve just that.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^'s Avatar
    <3 in my own anime world where everything is made of candy <3 yummy
    Thanks

cha! chi! no stealing! stealer! stealer stealer! >=(
    i luv my friends <3 *especially beauty-pop*

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

well, I just wanted to see if it worked plus is not if I tried it on a person with a little quantaty of points I tried it from the richest user. And ur right I should be ashamed which I am, but at least u can take my example from it and not follow it, lol. But yeah I see what u mean I do have points in the bank Man u guy's r mean, I just wanted to advise u and it turns out I get scolded, lol so much for that.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

if you can't do the time don't do the crime so you loose pooints for stealing so ther you go

Thanks

yeah, but why would u even put it there to begin with. Pluss I'll be like Robbin Hood stealing from the rich and giving to the poor, that being my self and the rish being the rishest user. Pluss I could have donated those points or boughten stuff for people. But I'm not complaining. I doubt manny people will read this hear though not many people go here. So how would my mistake serve the others. I also noticed I got about the same number of points back, I just wan't to thank who ever did it.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by legacy2Bwritten View Post
    yeah, but why would u even put it there to begin with. Pluss I'll be like Robbin Hood stealing from the rich and giving to the poor, that being my self and the rish being the rishest user. Pluss I could have donated those points or boughten stuff for people. But I'm not complaining. I doubt manny people will read this hear though not many people go here. So how would my mistake serve the others. I also noticed I got about the same number of points back, I just wan't to thank who ever did it.
    ........It's still wrong. Maybe the richest user worked hard for it all. I doubt you would donate them and buy stuff for people. I hated Robin Hood anyways. He wasn't even real >.>;; grr

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast