Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Spellcheck.

Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Spellcheck.

As people who read the thread, I'm not trying to "nit-pick" on random typos or spelling errors.

I'm talking about the person(s) who happen to not care at all in EVERY post, and thus make a sick amount of typos on every post to where it starts just hurting. Not only does it demean their intelligence to others, but it makes for a lowering of standards for what he/she might actually be able to articulate.

Now, I know everyone isn't perfect. I make typos. There are things that people do wrong. But I'm really talking about when one sees a 3 sentence post, and you can pick out 10+ typos within it. Something with an abnormal amount of typos that just isn't a one time deal, but a continuous occurrence with a certain individual.

And since I believe that there is no reward system for such a thing, I ask a mod/administrator to close this post, because it is just getting into a "why people cant spell right" thread, and it just isn't.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Spellcheck.

Quote Originally Posted by Youth-anime-fan View Post
    And since I believe that there is no reward system for such a thing, I ask a mod/administrator to close this post, because it is just getting into a "why people cant spell right" thread, and it just isn't.
    My thinking exactly.

Closing...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3