Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Staff Involvement

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Staff Involvement

See here you think I want them to work to death...no I did not say that. I'm not that cruel. Plus there are 15 members on staff including DB.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I think I get my point across... discussing this anymore would be pointless. Just try to understand Ky... not everyone is like u or has ur expectations. We all are different. I am sure that they want a better site and they are working for it. Give it time and understanding.
    They are people like you and me just with more responsability and maturity than us.

End of discussion for me
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Laughing out loud
    If somebody wants to be a staff member please just say so.
    After reading four pages I'll state that-

- Everybody has a life outside AO, yes believe it or not everybody gets busy
    - We are told to follow the rules TOO much, that's what gets on some people.
    - DB is content, so be it.
    - Mods have an extra responsibility. Indivisually, they have to take care of the rules and 50,000+ members.
    - It's not easy being a mod when it's a rapidly growing site, and trust me, no mod would like to skip a day or MORE of AO.

Everything is going fine. It's not like Gaia where the mods have no value. The mods are respected, well known and being selected after their succuessful and proper involvement on AO.

Do you get the answer, hun?

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

For One DO NOT CALL ME HUN!!! I do not like to be called hun especially by you...
    And For Two I did not start this thread the post was mearly taken from another thread that I had posted this in. So Dragon Ball did. You have a problem take it up with him!!!

P.S. not trying to start drama but issues from the past...so just letting him know and that is one way for him to notice.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Well sorry member Ky-lyrra, I don't care. And I didn't mention the past... so yeah :S
    I'm just stating the facts, and reasons, for this topic. I mean I don't want to create trouble or anything, just stating why the mods have flaws. No offense, seriously.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Is this a joke thread or something? This a very high moderated forum. Dragonball and the Moderators basically treat you guys like babies. It's kind of like a daycare compared to a forum.

The moderators and the other users treat each other extra sweet here. Seriously Kylyrra you wouldn't last on other forums and please grow up the moderators here including Dragon Ball are more than doing their job here.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, let me clear up a few things about the role of staff here.
    • To act as a role model
    • To help out where possible
    • To assist members
    • To keep the forums running smoothly
    In order to become a staff member, one needs to have been at AO for considerable time and shown a lot of maturity. Furthermore, they must be able to get along with other members of staff and show a genuine care for AO.

There is no requirement for staff to be online everyday as they have their own lives. Hence why we have over 10 staff here.

I'm happy with all current staff, and if I wasn't, then they would be removed. No-one is perfect, and when a staff member does step out of line, they will get an infraction like a normal member would.

Ky-lyrra's post was moved here because it was initially posted in the Anime Friends thread, and so it was off topic.

Thank you.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Wonderful post, DB. I find that our forum is running smoothly and the majority of the members enjoy the new things you bring to us. Keep up the work DB and comrades!
    Last edited by Kasai; Apr 23, 2007 at 02:36 AM.
    Seduced by Flesh

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast