Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A suggestion

Banned Undergrounddog is off to a good start
    Thanks

A suggestion

Alright. now.. please dont banned me for placin an a suggestion. but I would like to suggest that..
    if you could make a "Baka area" where people can let lose and have fun and have a laugh with posting funny pic's and funny gifs.
    and a public open journal.. where people make a thread (JUST ONE) thread only.
    such as "jenny's journal" and thats it. and people can make comments threw replying threw there journal thread ya know what Im sayin?
    anyways. its just a thought.
    just thought I'll place my suggestions here hoping someone would feel me where im comin from.
    and someone who isnt up tight with them selfs.. alowing to let "EVERYONE" have a good time and have a laugh.
    something less selfish.
    ya know?
    just my opinion.
    so please dont ban me from placin my opinion and suggestion (sorry about my spelling I have a disability.. so I cant help my discorrecting spelling)

thank you for your time.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A suggestion

Suggestions are always welcome why would we ban you for that?

From what I can see you are asking for:

1) A spam thread or section where people post random stuff.

a. We have had this in the past and it took away from the forum way too much. People went into that area and never went anywhere else, the board’s activity died in the other areas and frankly those other areas we want active, much more then a spam section. AO is mainly for intelligent discussions, while we want cut loose and fun it isn’t necessarily a spam section that will bring it. We would love to consider an alternative to this and maybe other members can weigh in on a good way to do it. I will suggest that the clans are allowed to do these kinds of things in their respective areas so maybe consider joining one of them? That way you can cut loose and have fun with your peers without issue of breaking the rules.

2) You want a blog section!

a. We have that!!!! In your profile you have the ability to write blog entries and have people leave comments for them. Due to drama and other junk the main boards just aren’t the place for it but we understand the need and want so that is why you can do so in your profile! Let me know if you need help in setting that up

Thanks

alright.. I see where ya comin from ^_^
    but still... what about a place where ya can post gifs and piccys? hmm?
    what bout that?
    and thanks for bein so nice to me. I appricate it ^-^
    and yeah... oh and thanks for that about the journal thing =) got me sorted now thanks for that ^_-

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

its unnecessary its pointless to have to post random pics and gifs...i dont see a feasible reason why we would need that at AO.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks

because! there are people out there that love and like to see random stuff.
    its not all about you guys ya know!
    its about time you start thinking about the people.
    Gifs and piccs make people laugh.
    along with afew immature jokes.
    come on!
    lifes to short to have ya head stuck up ya back side man.
    seriouse.. you'll find alot of people will agree with me here.
    people that are to uptight with these sort of things are just tarts worse then paris hilton really.
    but seriously.. let people have fun.. even immature fun.. everyone has an immature side.
    so get over it and let people be themselfs.
    this site seems to be ANTI-BE YOURSELF site.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Then if people want to show random pics or gifs there is always the gallery to upload them to.So there is really no need for a forum or a thread to show them off.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

god.. like i said anti- be yourself camp going on here.
    why cant eople these's days on this board try and give people laughter?
    laughter is the best medicane to give to people (WAY lot better then givin people drugs hey?)
    yeah thoughts so.. anyways... like i said everyone has an immaturity side and some of us love to share it... dosnt matter who loves it or not.
    its still laughter upon us.
    its not all about you uptight nazi beya self types.
    cant people be them selfs here?

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow...that was a incredibly stupid post. until you learn how to control your immaturity do not bother to suggest something.You call use uptight nazi's i dont see how were uptight because we dont want pointless spam. if you want a random thread go to a random forum. we are a anime/gfx forum. sure being immature (sometime) is fun but serioulsy...your not very mature if you think that its a good idea. And as for your so called supporters that support this idea...i dont see any anywhere .
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast