Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ~Suggestions~

Otaku Wasted is off to a good start Wasted's Avatar
    Thanks

~Suggestions~

i really do like AO for everything it is but i just have one problem when i see other members or guest loggd on i would like to talk to them ask them a few questions for example are u an rper? wanna join my rp? and it can get really difficult having to either private message each member or visitor message each member i think someone should have a chat box inserted in the home page... well thanks for reading enjoy..

'Life is but fleeting, Death is eternal...' ~Wasted~

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ~Suggestions~

Used to have a chat box at one point, it didn't work out. Neither did the chat room. So I doubt they would try it again, anything is possible though, thank you for the suggestion.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

When ever we had any section in the past where members could just chat, the activity on the forums proper died.

Sorry, but its not going to happen in the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by aceman67; Feb 25, 2010 at 11:02 PM.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

oh yeah we did have a chate room! but zev i think he means just a small one on the home page ...??? cos i know on a gaming site i did graphics design for had one and it was great!
    yea not many forms were used so i get what is ment

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    oh yeah we did have a chate room! but zev i think he means just a small one on the home page ...??? cos i know on a gaming site i did graphics design for had one and it was great!
    yea not many forms were used so i get what is ment
    Yes, I'm well aware of what a chat box is. Thank you.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

If you want to PM someone the easiest way to do it is click the username of the person and when you are on their profile you can either leave them a profile message or click send message which is under their name and photo.

The chatroom was an ok idea it just isn't used much, I know your gonna say "Oh I will use it!" but a lot of people said the same thing.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Wasted is off to a good start Wasted's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you mods for reading my tread and replying to it i appreicate your time i just wanted to say i understand it didnt work well in the past but theres always an opportunity for the prsent and the future i mean in the previous rpg site i was on it had a small chat box in the home page and with all the advertisement in the hom epage i wouldnt think it would be a problem and althought i could say i would use it wouldnt only be me and it would be great for the guests on this site as well just something for you mods to think about oo yeah i love that comic strip makes me feels special well thanks again... oo yea p.s umm the pming and visitor messaging is good but i just wanted to see one of mii ideas go thru for once lol thxs again...

'Life is but fleeting, Death is eternal...' ~Wasted~

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wasted View Post
    thank you mods for reading my tread and replying to it i appreicate your time i just wanted to say i understand it didnt work well in the past but theres always an opportunity for the prsent and the future i mean in the previous rpg site i was on it had a small chat box in the home page and with all the advertisement in the hom epage i wouldnt think it would be a problem and althought i could say i would use it wouldnt only be me and it would be great for the guests on this site as well just something for you mods to think about oo yeah i love that comic strip makes me feels special well thanks again... oo yea p.s umm the pming and visitor messaging is good but i just wanted to see one of mii ideas go thru for once lol thxs again...
    Just for your information. This request has been made dozens of times in the past, and every time it was supposed to be different and it "will" work.

But the reality is that after 8 chat-rooms, and at least three chat-boxes, we can safely say that nothing is different, and they just don't work, no mater how much hype they have the first couple of weeks.

In other words, been there (several times), done that, and NEVER works.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast