+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is there an anime or manga of the week..

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is there an anime or manga of the week..

Quote Originally Posted by kurapika View Post
    I will write the reviews And choose which anime every week maybe you could mak the anime of the week thing for the site please if you could. Maybe I'll Edit the reviews. And I think it'd be a good idea because it would increase peoples dictionary of anime get to know about them and its also jan 08 which is a good time to start a Anime of the week thing right... what do you think

KURAPIKA
    I think it would be an incredibly bad idea to give a featured weekly article and complete control over it's content and editing to a fairly new member who hasn't necesarily proven themselves.

How do we know you can write at all? Have you contributed reviews to the already existing review database? Are you going to take into account the interests of your readers, not just feature your own favorites? How can they also participate? Why should they care? What happens when you go on vacation for a month? Or get tired of the feature and forget about it completely?

I'm not against the idea of featuring a series every week... but we HAVE a review database that no one's contributing to. How would this be any different? Who's going to hold you accountable for quality?

You're welcome to do your own series of articles in the anime forum and see how those fly. But asking for a featured spot on the front page is going to take a little more than a "cool idea" :/

I'd say write some reviews for the feature that already exists before suggesting the addition of more.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Good point tsurara.

kurapika, you can write your Anime reviews at Main Index - Anime Reviews every week. The latest review will automatically appear on the front page. Sound like a deal?

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks a heap Dragon ball Youre the best ADMIN eva!!!!!!! =)

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2