Closed Thread

Thread: Too many e-mails...again

Newbie damageincracing may be famous one day damageincracing may be famous one day
    Thanks

Too many e-mails...again

Posted by Pyoro Pyoro-

Quote:
    Originally Posted by damageincracing
    Well, let's see... I'm not subscribed to any threads, and all of my settings are for no e-mail. I've been through everything in the user cp. According to everything in the lists I should not be receiving ANY e-mail from this site. I prefer to GO to the site to see if anything is new. If I don't stop getting the e-mails I'll just cancel the membership. I'm tired of my inbox being plugged up with so-and-so uploaded this and this is new this hour...

I clearly remember telling you how to get rid of it, obviously you didn't look before screaming

E-Mails <----

Read my post. Closing this thread.

How about this- I DID check. I AM NOT SUBSCRIBED TO ANY THREADS. Obviously I DID look, since I verified that I was not subscribed to any threads, otherwise I wouldn't have POSTED! Try reading MY posts and you would have seen that I checked. Any other idea's, Mr. Super Moderator? No I am not copping an attitude- I just don't like getting the attitude for asking for some help. And as for "screaming", I wouldn't be if there wasn't some flaw in the site somewhere, otherwise why would I continue to get e-mails when I'm not subscribed to anything?

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Too many e-mails...again

If you have a personal issue with a moderator or question something they told you, PM them or another moderator. There's no need to start an entirely new thread about a question you've already asked.

Closing.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by damageincracing View Post
    Posted by Pyoro Pyoro-

Quote:
    Originally Posted by damageincracing
    Well, let's see... I'm not subscribed to any threads, and all of my settings are for no e-mail. I've been through everything in the user cp. According to everything in the lists I should not be receiving ANY e-mail from this site. I prefer to GO to the site to see if anything is new. If I don't stop getting the e-mails I'll just cancel the membership. I'm tired of my inbox being plugged up with so-and-so uploaded this and this is new this hour...

I clearly remember telling you how to get rid of it, obviously you didn't look before screaming

E-Mails <----

Read my post. Closing this thread.

How about this- I DID check. I AM NOT SUBSCRIBED TO ANY THREADS. Obviously I DID look, since I verified that I was not subscribed to any threads, otherwise I wouldn't have POSTED! Try reading MY posts and you would have seen that I checked. Any other idea's, Mr. Super Moderator? No I am not copping an attitude- I just don't like getting the attitude for asking for some help. And as for "screaming", I wouldn't be if there wasn't some flaw in the site somewhere, otherwise why would I continue to get e-mails when I'm not subscribed to anything?
    Did you really check? Because my steps were suppose to lead you to your gallery profile, and not USER CP. Obviously you must have somehow subscribed to a picture, not a thread. I knew that, and those should have been able to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Aite, I finally figured out what you did. Here's what you do.

1) Go to gallery.
    2) Then you will see a bar that has the links, My Photos, My Albums, etc. Find the link that is "Profile" and click on that.
    3) You will be taken to another page with a little window with your avatar on top, and three links under it. Go to the one that said "Statistics" and click on it.
    4) Once you go to the page, go to the bottom of all the statistics. You should see the part where it said subscriptions. Just Unsubscribe to all of it and you should be fine now.
    Try this, if it doesn't work then just PM me.

bumping this thread

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread