+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tournaments

Newbie Cremator may be famous one day Cremator may be famous one day
    Thanks

Lightbulb Tournaments

How about we have colossium based battle every month. And the winner would receive the title of The Ultimate Character. The Administrators and moderators could refferee the fights, and at the end of the tournament they will count down the fights until the finals.

Rules:
    1. Characters must be entered onto a roster before the tounament starts. The sign-up time should be about a week or so.
    2. Your character will not be allowed to use any techniques that can kill a target in one hit.
    3. Characters must choose thier items and equipment before the tournament starts.
    4. Administrators will set up the battles according to thier will.
    5. No racial slurs during or after the fight. Good sportsmanship is one of the best assets a person can have.
    6. When it comes down to the get go, the administrators have the final say.

The Roster is basically another thread. Post your name and the name of the character that you will be using in that tournament. Your character must be posted in thecharacter compendium.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tounaments

Did I see another thread with the same misspelled name in the Debate section?

These kinds of things always turn out lame, and even so I would guess it should go in the RPG section.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

After speaking to the Admin of AO. this may not continue
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This idea doesn't sound workable... How do you assign your initial characteristics. What determines the probability of an attack succeeding, and the amount of damage it imposes... These issues will need to be addressed first before it can be taken seriously...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

This is just like an RPG we have an RPG section that is about to be terminated for not being a popular section on the site so this will not work.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Well he can always do something similiar in the Rpg section, before its terminated, hell if he can get ti active then all the power to him
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeh, the idea can be worked out with more thought. Cremator, can you give all the rules of your idea? And yes, it would go into the RPG forum.

+ Reply to Thread