Alright so I just looked into this and I think the issue is the ad on the page.
At first I looked at the page source and found everything was good in the code so I just stopped the fleamarket page in my browser while it was loading and where the ad should be its blocked out so I'm guessing the ad has a malicious code in it (HTML/TrojanClicker.IFrame.NAJ trojan).
I also am using NOD32 Smart Security 4 database 4333.
Here are a few googled pages I found with the same issues if you need.
HTML/TrojanClicker.IFrame.NAG trojan Found by ESET - cPanel Forums
Viruslist.com - Trojan-Clicker.HTML.IFrame.g