+ Reply to Thread

Thread: two questions need answers

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking two questions need answers

First : How can we change the sub-title name under the avatar? (i'll become an elite member about 10 days from now)
    ----------------------
    Second : each reputation square measure equals how many points? (the green squares)
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: two questions need answers

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    First : How can we change the sub-title name under the avatar? (i'll become an elite member about 10 days from now)
    ----------------------
    Second : each reputation square measure equals how many points? (the green squares)
    Answer to question #1: Go to User CP > Edit Profile

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:

LichGRIFFIN (Dec 18, 2007)

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

please anyone ... a green square of reputation equals how much points? or how much do we have to gain of reputation points to gain a new green square of reputation
    Note: i'll name my thread a better name next time

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

You dont gain reputation points by being active. On each post you made at the bottom lefts corner there is a reputation's icon (looks like a scale), by clicking on that icon you can either approve or disaprove a post.

By doing that you are either increasing or decreasing that particular member's reputation. By default all members start with a 10 points reputation, dont remember the increase rate for approved posts.... If I remember correctly the square increases every 100 reputation points...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GallComp View Post
    You dont gain reputation points by being active. On each post you made at the bottom lefts corner there is a reputation's icon (looks like a scale), by clicking on that icon you can either approve or disaprove a post.

By doing that you are either increasing or decreasing that particular member's reputation. By default all members start with a 10 points reputation, dont remember the increase rate for approved posts.... If I remember correctly the square increases every 100 reputation points...
    i know those .. thanx .. but 100 points for each that's a disaster! i have only 24 (considering i get good reps from time to time ...) but anyway i'm wondering also why every member who's here more than a year has another green square? can it be everyone of them exceeded the 100 points? i don't think so .. maybe there's a reward rep for each .. i still don't know .. i need a definite answer ... and thanx

+ Reply to Thread