Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 90.91%
  • No

1 9.09%
Closed Thread

Thread: Use of Signatures

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Cool Use of Signatures

Lo, i am just wondering if u guys wanna discuss and click the POll if changes to the user_cp could be made for ppl that don't use signatures.
    I feel to keep the site and the threads nice and short in space not like mine, if i don't use a signature AO can maybe put in a function to ask u if u wanna use signatures or not, u can tick yes i want and the space is availible under your comment or u can say no and the space is taken away makes for a much better readable and clean looking thread space.

Sorry i need to ask about the user stats also is it realy nessesary or maybe a nice to have....??????

Just a comment or suggestion if AO feels offended don't because if it is helpfull then why stress.

Last edited by Spymonk; Jul 28, 2006 at 04:33 AM.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Use of Signatures

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    Lo, i am just wondering if u guys wanna discuss and click the POll if changes to the user_cp could be made for ppl that don't use signatures.
    I feel to keep the site and the threads nice and short in space not like mine, if i don't use a signature AO can maybe put in a function to ask u if u wanna use signatures or not, u can tick yes i want and the space is availible under your comment or u can say no and the space is taken away makes for a much better readable and clean looking thread space.

Sorry i need to ask about the user stats also is it realy nessesary or maybe a nice to have....??????

Just a comment or suggestion if AO feels offended don't because if it is helpfull then why stress.

I am not sure I understand exactly what you are asking but you can turn off the signature feature.

Goto your User CP

Under: Settings & Options Choose “Edit Options”

There is a section called “Thread Display Options” looks like this:

You can disable the signature feature by un-checking the “Show Signatures” box and clicking “Save Changes” button at the bottom.

Hope that helps!

Otaku Silenced_Shadow may be famous one day Silenced_Shadow's Avatar
    Thanks

I use them but I feel that they are a compitition to see who has the best you know?
    And if you dont like avatars, dont wine about and disable it.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Spymonk didn't seem like he was whining to me, Silenced_.. I use a signature and I have the feature turned on because I like to see other people's But as said before, there is such a feature to turn off if you don't want to see them~ ^^
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Seeing as this was answred Topic Closed

Closed Thread