Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: vbplaza

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

vbplaza

What is the point of the VBplaza? I cant buy anything. It seems like the only option to do is the bank...Can someone helpe me?

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: vbplaza

I don't get it either...................What is the deal?
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

either do I guys...do u know y??? cuz its not finished

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Thanks

then why does it say to have fun with the vbplaza on the main page. And that some options are enabled?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

OK Final straw I have enplaned this in OTHER topics use the damn search or *Gasp* look in this forum the "what are these fore" Topic in particular Next time I hear something about the vBplaza that isn't a bug? Person gets suspended for a week

Quote Originally Posted by Inu-Yasha View Post
    With the points you can buy user name colors, group upgrades to ether community member or to the elite member status depending on your points. you can also buy moderator options such as sticky topics another stuff. As for groups accessing it is still in progress seeing as I am the only active admin. and running a site of my own it gets a little stretched between AO and AR. So bare with me as I finish up the work here on AO.

Thanks

Okay thanks. Do you have an estimate of how long it will be until this is done?

And why do you have to be so rude man. Chill out....

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

I am rude to ignorant people that don't bother looking through other topics before posting a redundant topic like this one the vBPlaza has been working for about 4 days now or people just post stupid topics to piss me off I don't know

Thanks

vBPlaza
    http://www.animeonline.net/search.php?searchid=432481

There is a thing near the top thats called a search. you use this to search a board for topics that match your criteria of what you wish to know.

Searching. To search is to thoroughly examine in order to find something concealed. Web searching benefits from specific techniques

, which are detailed in the search engine article. An online search engine is any device that allows the user to quickly search and view multiple online articles/websites.

and from the way this post was posted you didn't bother to use the search is what its there for and why its got me so pissed off. Now for further issues that you can't find a problem to? Please use the search.

Like teh search is this invisible thing that OMG we won't use because we aren't smart enough to use it" now you see why I think people that don't bother using the search is so ignorant?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast