Closed Thread

Thread: vbPlaza Problems

Demon Loving Only Himself Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage's Avatar
    Thanks

vbPlaza Problems

Ok. I have enough points to change my username and my user title, but it won't let me. When I press the button to do so, there isn't a text box there for me to type my new one in. ...what do I do?
    You are not your job. You are not your bank account. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not your ****ing Khakis. We are the all seeing all dancing crap of the world. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake you are the same rotting organic matter as everything else. We are all part of the same compost heap.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: vbPlaza Problems

Quote Originally Posted by Self Loving Carnage View Post
    Ok. I have enough points to change my username and my user title, but it won't let me. When I press the button to do so, there isn't a text box there for me to type my new one in. ...what do I do?
    About the username: You're not allowed to change it. No one is.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

If we allowed Username change, people would be changing their name daily.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Self Loving Carnage View Post
    As others have said, you're not allowed to change your username. Though, it seems you got your user title customized.

That said, question is answered.

Closing...

Closed Thread