Closed Thread

Thread: Vertical Sigs?

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Vertical Sigs?

What is the verdict on vertical signatures? We could have it with the same restrictions as normal sigs, with the only change would be instead of 400 x 130 and 500 x 110 turned it around to be 130 x 400 and 110 x 500.

If not for the main forums, then what about just having it be allowed for the signature of the week competitions?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Vertical Sigs?

Don't get your hopes up on getting them for general forum use. The rules are 500 pixels wide and 130 high and that's how they'll stay.
    As for the signature making contests I don't see any problem with that. I suggest personally asking a moderator who handles the signature contests and see what happens.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, as Hassun says dont hope for them for in forum use. Trust me, members like myself and Sazzy have been trying to get better size limits but its gonna take some time...rather, "quite" a bit of time. To simply say it, "Not any time soon". -_-;;;

But as for contest use I dont really see a problem myself, we could take it up with CB and see how it goes.

~
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie ryanosuke is off to a good start ryanosuke's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally I think it sounds interesting myself, It would be cooler in my opinion, and put a spin on things, because you got all these people who are phenomenal at making horizontal sigs, so this would also be a new kind of challenge for them. Maybe give some of the new people a chance becuase the phenoms would have a hard time probably, so some of the new people(like myself) might actually have a chance at winning the SOTW for once.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally find the suggestion absolutely ridiculous. I see two things wrong with "vertical signatures".

A) They'd be an eyesore.
    B) More scrolling time.

Are you trying to wear out the scroll wheel on my mouse or the PGUP/PGDN buttons on my keyboard? Am I being serious? I have no idea.
    Last edited by Innerhell; Oct 01, 2008 at 02:24 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Innerhell For This Useful Post:

SasuraiHell (Sep 30, 2008)

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    I personally find the suggestion absolutely ridiculous. I see two things wrong with "vertical signatures".

A) They'd an eyesore.
    B) More scrolling time.

Are you trying to wear out the scroll wheel on my mouse or the PGUP/PGDN buttons on my keyboard? Am I being serious? I have no idea.

muwhahah muwhahah, exactly my thoughts, no need for me to say anything more than you've hit the nail dead center. muwhahah muwhahaha.

seriously they are an eye sore. even the most beautiful of ones.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post

A) They'd an eyesore.
    B) More scrolling time.

wow if you gonna be that cost effective you might as well not pay for internet and just steal wifi.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread