Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Veteran Status

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Veteran Status

Ok ive been at AO since september i think in 06 and i finally hit 1000 post now i was hoping to becoeme a Vet but i wasnt. and i noticed today there are some peopel that joined ao in febuary of this year and are veterans but a person that is a "Real" vet such as i is not I think this should be handled immediatly
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Veteran Status

Calm down. It just hasn't been registered yet. Make at least three more posts and it'll say you're a Veteran.

EDIT* Haha, forgot the rules changed, sorry.
    Last edited by The White Wolf; May 22, 2007 at 02:53 PM.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

you should pm DB or another admin for this he hands them IT as needed
    though i got mine with out asking since i had 1000 before the rules was made so it was automatic but let him know and he can help with that and
    congrats man you earned that 1000 and glad you made it.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

The thing is i did pm db last week and he told me that I would have to wait another year or at least until september came around but that didnt sit to well with me beause i saw others that havent been here as long as i have and they have vet status
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i want go into how that happend but i agree with you on that point i jsut made my year hear ths month and got mine last yaer im not complaining but the rule at the time was to have 1000 post's or you had to have been here during 04/05 or something like that ,maybe the rule has changed a bit since last year
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    The thing is i did pm db last week and he told me that I would have to wait another year or at least until september came around but that didnt sit to well with me beause i saw others that havent been here as long as i have and they have vet status
    He changed the rules.

In order to become Veteran, you need to be here for a year and have a post count of one thousand. That's something that just happened.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

If you believe someone who joined this year become a Vet, then PM me and I will look at their profile and see how it happened.

Thank you.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto if you also read this thread User Promotion System. You will also see that if the member posted 1000 posts before he set this new rule up then they would get to keep their veteran status if not then they would have to wait till they were here for a year. You already said you knew about this in the clan when you posted about having a thousand posts. You said you read the rules and saw the changes that were made to them. Why start another thread when you already had your answer? Anyways just read that thread and maybe you can see why others that have vet status and has not been here for a year have the status they do. Hopefully it is of some kind of help.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast