Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Veterans Clan?

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Veterans Clan?

but Ikawa isn't on AO much...thats noo good!!!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie LordBarronmore may be famous one day LordBarronmore may be famous one day LordBarronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

LORDBARRONMORE FOR '06 clan leader!!!!!
    So, does that mean we'd elect a new clan leader in '07?

Ok. Seriously now, if I was going to lead this clan I want to know what it intails. Would it's members include those of other clans? Would the Vets Clan participate in innerclan contests? It seems to me that if we allow other clan members into the vets clan then that could cause some problems for the Vets clan when it comes to contests and stuff. It seems that if we don't allow Vets clan to recruit vets from other clans then we may be dooming the clan before it ever begins.

I just want to know fully what I'm getting into before I say yes or no.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Do we need to poll this or are you people going to get to an agreement by yourselves?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LordBarronmore View Post
    So, does that mean we'd elect a new clan leader in '07?

Ok. Seriously now, if I was going to lead this clan I want to know what it intails. Would it's members include those of other clans? Would the Vets Clan participate in innerclan contests? It seems to me that if we allow other clan members into the vets clan then that could cause some problems for the Vets clan when it comes to contests and stuff. It seems that if we don't allow Vets clan to recruit vets from other clans then we may be dooming the clan before it ever begins.

I just want to know fully what I'm getting into before I say yes or no.

First Barronmore what is up with your post count! I know you have posted more then 6 times....I dunno...mine is acting funny too....anyway members can only be part of one clan at a time not more then one. They will need to leave their current clans (if they have one) to join the vets. Katsu said to join the vet clan they would need 3000 + posts (non vbplaza bought) or be a member from the old AO (before the crash in 2004). That limits your member’s significantly but you do get the cream of the crop! PM me if you need more help!

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Do i count as a vet.I use to be a member back in 2002 but my accout got delet so i made another one.This one which is from the 05.
    Perfection is dull

Newbie LordBarronmore may be famous one day LordBarronmore may be famous one day LordBarronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

@chiefblackhammer

I did. When Arrianna and I left after the whole SPDude incident my account was changed and I had to create LordBarronmore to access the site again. I had a bit of business to conduct with the mods so I 'promoted' myself to Lord Status.

My Barronmore account still exsists and I even had help getting it up and running again...but when I changed my password to somthing that wasn't so easy to minipulate...I typed it in wrong TWICE and now I locked myself back out of it.

So, I'm still a Lord until then.

Now, from earlier in the thread, Arrianna mentioned that since most of the Vets had already gone on to found new clans that we'd be hard up for any members. She posed the question of rather or not it would be allowed to let Vets have both Vet clan status and a second clan status. Len (I think) thought that might be a viable idea and so that's why I keep bringing it up.

If you guys don't mind being led by a vet with only 6 posts to his name (ok, now 7) then I'll seriously consider it.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Yo can a enter or join the clan??
    Perfection is dull

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f View Post
    Yo can a enter or join the clan??
    What was your old username?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast