Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Veterans Clan?

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks
    And then, send a PM I think to all that can be a part of it (well those who asked to get in and who got in).

I hope to get it soon xD

I wonder how many there are that come from before 2004...

though I'm still not sure if I have to leave the poetry clan to join...which would be sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore View Post
    Yes! it worked.

Thanks a lot.

EDIT;

Just got the official word from Inu; I'm the new Clan leader.

so, what now?

To add to what Silver said:

1)You need to get LK to give you "mod" status over the Vet forum area & make you the clan leader in the board system (it still says Gig is)

2)You need to check you applications daily (go to UserCP and under the Miscellaneous Section choose "Group Memberships." From there you should see "View Requests" and that should tell you the numer of members wanting to join and it give you a link to the area you can "approve" or "deny" their request).

3) set up the clan rules/code of conduct...also you may want to post requirements for joining...like a post count or join date

PM me if you need help with the logos for your clan.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Uh-Oh Spaghettios

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    3) set up the clan rules/code of conduct...also you may want to post requirements for joining...like a post count or join date
    Hah. I think I'll have problems with the post count. :P

I never was that much of a poster.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Neither am I, but that is where the join date should come in...eitherway it is Barronmore's call

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah join date wouldn't really cut it for me. I came back a bit late.

I could change my join date...but I'm sure that would send the DB on quite a trip so it's probably best for me to leave it be.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not too fond of having it done through post count myself. The post count can be very decieving. You'd also have to have a join date to balance it out.

Either way, it's Barronmore's call.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    Yeah join date wouldn't really cut it for me. I came back a bit late.

I could change my join date...but I'm sure that would send the DB on quite a trip so it's probably best for me to leave it be.
    But that's the thing about this Vets clan anyway, most of it comes down to logic. So you don't have the join date, so what. Doesn't mean anything.

Edit#2: Whoo, second time reaching 400 posts. Making it.. about 1000+ if you were to count Archaic AO and this "new" one. And to think... It only took about 3 1/2 - 4 years.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think simply that those who you are certain are from the past could join, the others, let them reach 3000 posts XD

With my past account, I would still be under 1000...or near it....Lurking at the start didn't help much. I'm just wondring when it'll all start this Vets clan thingy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks
    With my past account added to this one I would have well over 7500 posts.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast