+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Video Upload to profile Problems ???

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Video Upload to profile Problems ???

I'm struggling to upload videos onto my profile, i have one because my buddy helped me put it on, but now i can't change it, i enter the entire snippet code but it still says its envalid, am i right in taking the URL from the top or is there something else to do? thanks...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Video Upload to profile Problems ???

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    I'm struggling to upload videos onto my profile, i have one because my buddy helped me put it on, but now i can't change it, i enter the entire snippet code but it still says its envalid, am i right in taking the URL from the top or is there something else to do? thanks...
    No, for the box where you put the stuff in you got to put the embedding code and not just the link. Go to any youtube video, take this one for example:

YouTube - 08/18/1978

On the right in the gray box, you'll see a rectange under "URL" and the rectangle under "embed" copy whatever is in the embed box.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:

!Mini Dev (Jan 18, 2008)

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Video Upload to profile Problems ???

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    No, for the box where you put the stuff in you got to put the embedding code and not just the link. Go to any youtube video, take this one for example:

YouTube - 08/18/1978

On the right in the gray box, you'll see a rectange under "URL" and the rectangle under "embed" copy whatever is in the embed box.
    Thanks a lot i'll try it now, glad you could help, yeah it works thanks man,

+ Reply to Thread