Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wallpaper

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Wallpaper

Ok I was trying to do a new style for my page and it will not let me upload any of my pics. I am confused and I deleted all my other styles and still it's not working. Can someone help me? Oh btw the size of the picture is 1024x768 and the other one is the same.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wallpaper

Email me a pic to support AT animeonline.net and I will try uploading it into your profile. Thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Email me a pic to support AT animeonline.net and I will try uploading it into your profile. Thanks.
    Ok will do, sir. Oh is the picture which as fault or my computer?
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Try reducing the size of your image. Your image is 1.25MB. You are only allowed up to 0.9MB per file upload to your profile page. Maximum alloted user space for your zoints profile is 30MB.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Try reducing the size of your image. Your image is 1.25MB. You are only allowed up to 0.9MB per file upload to your profile page. Maximum alloted user space for your zoints profile is 30MB.
    Ohhh.. Ok ^^ So how do I reduce the images MB? Do I cut down the image?
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    Ohhh.. Ok ^^ So how do I reduce the images MB? Do I cut down the image?
    use photoshop ...
    after opening the file of your picture and right-click on the picture's title you'll see the option "change image canvas" or something like that you'll find it out immediately ...
    or you can use any ACDSee to change the quality of the saved picture [recommended for JPG only and not less than 60%]
    or you can use photoshop for the same purpose and save the picture in a form less in size [example: Png >>> Jpg ,because Png takes more size for higher quality] ...
    and if you couldn't do it i'll be happy to help
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

It could be the website or you have problems on your computer Like you might have the problem that your computer is blocking any harmful things that could harm you and theres a virus on the wallpaper or it has a unkown server and it doesnt trust it and it blocks it that way to.

Thanks

I think it's what Mr. Dragon Ball said the image MB is way to larger and thats why it didn't work. I am going to try to cut the image down and fix it up and if it still doesn't work I will ask again.

Ok now I am really lost! I tried to go simple images not even big ones and they still don't work. If anyone can give me a clue or tell me whats up that would be great ^^
    Last edited by ryomakurosaki; Feb 17, 2008 at 11:09 AM. Reason: more info.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast