Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wallpaper

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wallpaper

Email me your smaller image and I will try loading it to your profile. What is the error / warning this time when you try?

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Email me your smaller image and I will try loading it to your profile. What is the error / warning this time when you try?
    Zoints can't upload this image. Well the smaller image it was to see if something was wrong. And the test came postive. I am not sure, also when I wanted to add an image from my computer it said that it went over my limit of 30 MB.

Also I can't upload any other members wallpapers. I am really confused.
    Last edited by ryomakurosaki; Feb 18, 2008 at 05:45 AM.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

I have set the limit for everyone to 30MB of uploads to your profile pages. I think this is generous enough. I suggest reducing the size of your image uploads. Will also mean others can view your pages quicker.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    I have set the limit for everyone to 30MB of uploads to your profile pages. I think this is generous enough. I suggest reducing the size of your image uploads. Will also mean others can view your pages quicker.
    Yes, I understand what you are saying and at the moment I don't even have a background. I can't upload anything. I have messing with all my images and cutting them down but still nothing. It says the same message everytime. I am lost about why can't I upload any other members wallpapers cause when I do they just remove everything and my background is gray.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry for the long time i took to make it ... i have no computer enough to support photoshop i forgot that when i said above but anyway i took the pic to my friend (neighboor) and like that i tried the following ...
    1- i lessened the dimensions but i said it would be a shame to make a good pic like this smaller ... (and also the image format is JPG so i couldn't make it less in size without harming the quality noticeably) ... so i changed to next step ...
    2- (which worked) i lessend the quality of the JPG from maximum(very high) to high (changed quality shift from 12 to 10) and it worked good ... now the picture with size 653 Kb and 1024X768 dimensions ...
    (i tied to use quality 11 but the picture size reached 914 Kb which is a bit more than required for you to upload on your profile page so i had to take the 10 quality measure ...
    so in the end here's the picture i hope you like it and upload it happily ...
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Feb 21, 2008 at 06:55 AM. Reason: removed huge image you placed in the post
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

Thank you so very much!! but even with the rejustments I can't upload the pic still! VV I don't know whats wrong it.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    Thank you so very much!! but even with the rejustments I can't upload the pic still! VV I don't know whats wrong it.
    Maybe Dragon Ball would know ... let's wait till then ,but the image's size is 0.6 Mb now ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

Email me your image and I will try uploading it to your profile.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast