Closed Thread

Thread: Wallpaper Gallery Problems

Newbie Kazuma_The_Shell_Bullet may be famous one day Kazuma_The_Shell_Bullet may be famous one day Kazuma_The_Shell_Bullet's Avatar
    Thanks

Wallpaper Gallery Problems

I've been having alot of trouble accessing the wallpaper section in the gallery, and im not sure why. I've reviewed the rules and restrictions in the threads, but i can't find the problem.
    Could someone help me.
    And sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask this question

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wallpaper Gallery Problems

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Quoting from the Forum Rules...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    Below is a list of infractions given if you break the rules of AnimeOnline.

Elite Members
    • 30 Points Infraction: you will be demoted to Community Member. You will loose the custom elite member features till or if the infraction expires. Elite members should act more responsibily to the rules of AO.
    • 60 Points Infraction: you will be demoted to Regular Member. You will lose access to the wallpaper galleries and other addons community members and above get.
    • 90 Points Infraction: you will be demoted to the Suspension Group. You can still post and reply BUT no access to any special features.
    • 100 Points Infraction: a ban from the Anime Online site completely till the infraction expires.

Community Members
    • 60 Points Infraction: you will be demoted to Regular Member. You will lose access to the wallpaper galleries and other addons community members and above get.
    • 90 Points Infraction: you will be demoted to the Suspension Group. You can still post and reply BUT no access to any special features.
    • 100 Points Infraction: a ban from the Anime Online site completely till the infraction expires.

Members
    Notice that 'Members' have no wallpaper access to lose, but 'Community Members' do ... Wallpaper access requires 'Community Membership' or better...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

o shit theyve reamped the rules thanks for the list len,
    so that means junior members have 0 privledges, so he should get to posting if he wants to download wallpapers.

I think its 50 posts to download wallpapers kazuma.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

No he is still a regular member hes not a community member only community members and up can access the gallery Thats the infraction demitoin len

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

And why the junior member can't download wallpapers? In the past, don't be necesary join to the comunity to see them. Now what? It's a bad desicion if you quest me. But the rules are the rules. Argh. How i can see the wallpapers galleries? Ohh let me see, i "donate" a several amount on american dollars to. Or maybe i need 1 000 000 post to see them. Ok, that was sarcastic.

Why need to do really? Only post? Or maybe upload images too? Hope the last no, i can't paint and i not use photoshop or similars, i'm not a graphical designer.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Master_badger View Post
    And why the junior member can't download wallpapers? In the past, don't be necesary join to the comunity to see them. Now what? It's a bad desicion if you quest me. But the rules are the rules. Argh. How i can see the wallpapers galleries? Ohh let me see, i "donate" a several amount on american dollars to. Or maybe i need 1 000 000 post to see them. Ok, that was sarcastic.

Why need to do really? Only post? Or maybe upload images too? Hope the last no, i can't paint and i not use photoshop or similars, i'm not a graphical designer.
    No, you only need to post. And only thoughtful posts too, by the way. And no, we didn't quest you about what you think about the rules. If we quest everyone about what they think about the rules, we be in more trouble.

Closed Thread