Closed Thread

Thread: Warnings?

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Warnings?

What is with warnings? I have two and they both have expired, yet they are still under my user CP! Do thoes ever go away, or do is there sonething I have to do to rectify myself?

Could you tell me what I should do?

No hard feelings!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Warnings?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

The warnings are just that, simply a warning. (However, if the staff spots something that your doing, and sees your already been recently warned, that could be grounds for issuing an infraction...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The warnings are just that, simply a warning. (However, if the staff spots something that your doing, and sees your already been recently warned, that could be grounds for issuing an infraction...)
    Does that mean that I will have my infractions forever or will they go away as I move up/post more? Or is there a time limit on each one? Thanks for the prompt answer!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    Does that mean that I will have my infractions forever or will they go away as I move up/post more? Or is there a time limit on each one? Thanks for the prompt answer!
    <Infraction Policy Link>
    Though this applies to 'normal' infractions... If you really piss off a Admin or a Super Mod, they have the power to apply 'extra-ordinary' infractions, or even issue an outright ban...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

<Infraction Policy Link>
    Though this applies to 'normal' infractions... If you really piss off a Admin or a Super Mod, they have the power to apply 'extra-ordinary' infractions, or even issue an outright ban...
    Ok... So i don't need to worry unless I am really stuped?

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    Ok... So i don't need to worry unless I am really stuped?
    Just follow the rules and you'll be fine.

Question answered... Closing...

Closed Thread