+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What to do next?

Newbie jamaicajones12 is off to a good start jamaicajones12's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation What to do next?

I've been roaming around AO for a while now and still learning about AO. And i've been posting and checking out all kinds of things but now i've ran out of things to do any suggestions

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What to do next?

What about posting some new topics on things that appeal to you(Within the rules of course)? Also why not check out the Arcade?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    What about posting some new topics on things that appeal to you(Within the rules of course)? Also why not check out the Arcade?
    Yeh when you get 100 pots you can play in the arcade and all the games involved in it so get postiong, the more you post the more their is to do.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Find a topic, open a thread or find a thread that interests you and you want to apport your ideas.
    Also you can check out the gallery... and stuff... but to get more things to do... first u got to have some posts on your favor... more quality posting more to do, more priviledges. Don't get desesperated... all of us went to the starting process. be patience, follow the rules, post and u'll see that there is more to AO than just roaming around... you can make some friends on your way. I promise you most of us are really friendly ^_^.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Hah!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^ What to do!!!!!!!! lol! That is something I've never thought about asking. There are lots of things to do here.

Firstly, keep on scouting for interesting topics, start your own if you wish and have a good idea about one.
    Then... there is the gallery!! Take pictures etc. and share!! Will be fun
    Indeed- Arcade when you can use it. Though I never use it- gets me addicted and stressed There are some fights going on there also, but you might enjoy it
    Then. I think it is about time to start signature making!!! I find it like a must-do when you get here.SOTW is a really great competition (though I've never won )
    Then there is the poem and fanfic section- show off your work
    What else.. what else... Hmmm... meet new friends ('though I'm sure you already have) and talk to them via PMs!!! ^^ lol

Those are about all things I could think of ^^ Cheers!!!

(Sorry for the laughter at start... this question came by a surprise ^^)

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread