Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What do you want in AO?

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you want in AO?

I love Brandon's messenger idea. Would definately make it easier to communicate with other AO members.

I'd love to see a badges/medal system similar to IMVU's. It would be a great way to encourage AO members to contribute to the forums more. Also, implimenting customizable avatars, like in Gaia (but with a twist: custom clothing, and have the sprites look less like children), with a rewards system that gives you points for contributing would further encourage forum activity.

Meow. :3

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe a link to the IRC chat, so everyone can see it? That would be convenient. I keep having to go through my old visitor messages when I want to use IRC. (Mainly because horrible things keep happening to my computer, like coffee destroying it and losing all my applications and data)

Otaku katsoyori33 is off to a good start katsoyori33's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Maybe a link to the IRC chat, so everyone can see it? That would be convenient. I keep having to go through my old visitor messages when I want to use IRC. (Mainly because horrible things keep happening to my computer, like coffee destroying it and losing all my applications and data)
    That sounds... Not too good. O_o
    I also agree with you.

Meow. :3

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

about the return of AO radio, you could have two locations one being the site of couse, and the second one being

Radio Stations - Free Internet Radio

under the soundtracks which leads to the anime.

And i have an idea about th board. What setting up a fb or a my space or twitter page, link to the board so it would stream the news on the board in real time? my 3rd idea is this rather then giving old topics two weeks, I would like old / or dead topics to last a month..
    Elite Member
    Achieved after 150 days AND 500 posts.
    Veteran Member
    Achieved after 365 days AND 1000 posts.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Grave Heat View Post
    I would like old / or dead topics to last a month..
    Done.

As for the other things, the site owner Cowboy Bebop has to make those changes.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

and the rule that a member can make only 3 theads topic a day should be changed to 10 theads a day
    Elite Member
    Achieved after 150 days AND 500 posts.
    Veteran Member
    Achieved after 365 days AND 1000 posts.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2