+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what does this mean?

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

what does this mean?

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 100x75 -quality 80 -geometry 100x75 -unsharp 10 '/home/anime10/public_html/gallery/data/500/thumbs/0173.JPG'
    Trying to upload pictures, member pictures to be exact, and that is what I'm seeing. What am I doing wrong. Help... I'm slow.

. After uploading (or trying to) thats what I get. Does that mean the upload didn't work at all?
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Feb 17, 2009 at 08:45 PM. Reason: More specifically
    ... Not Ever Again...

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what does this mean?

Sounds like the forum is having trouble making your thumbnail picture which is a smaller sized photo of your real photo so you can click and view it without having to go through a lot of big images.

I don't know if that would make the original uploaded photo not show though.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my pictures never end up in the gallery. so it must mean the upload didn't take. I wonder if theres anything I can do. I've tried again and I get the same message. Can I just not upload my pictures in the gallery?? Ever? Because that would suck!

Gee, I sure wish on of those useful mods would shed some light on this.... *sigh
    ... Not Ever Again...

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Try to upload the photo to the gallery from another computer. If it doesn't I would think the forum needs some maintenance, or you could ask a mod/admin to upload it via admin cp

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread