+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What happened?

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

What happened?

Most users ever online was 3,482, Nov 28, 2005 at 02:06 PM.

What happened to these days? Did people get sick of anime? Are there less and less people in the world that like anime now? or is it just that people don't like talking on forums? I don't get it...
    Continuous effort-Not strength or intelligence- is the key to unlocking our potential.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Saionji View Post

What happened to these days? Did people get sick of anime? Are there less and less people in the world that like anime now? or is it just that people don't like talking on forums? I don't get it...
    That includes the guests that visit the site at that moment. We never reached 3482 actual logged in members being online.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saionji View Post

I have to agree with you, their are a lot of unused account arround, and it could clean up some space for this site as more than half the members round here have like 1 or 2 posts and have put no effort into this site. They have just stayed for a day then left. Is their any way to have like a sort of clean out?

Thanks

Yeah, all those members that are inactive for months at a time, should just be deleted. It's not like they are helping us out or anything. Although, i WISH that the website members were more active, because then we would have more threads, and a more diverse group of people.
    Continuous effort-Not strength or intelligence- is the key to unlocking our potential.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Well since its a public forum, you don't really need to join to see the basic stuff. A lot of people just browse through looking for information. I spent a year just looking for info before actually joining. Its one of the downsides of public forums you get a lot of viewers who don't do anything. But it does get more overall traffic.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

The max users of 3,482 would probably reflect search engine bots. Since I've come on, I've prevented search engine bots showing in the online users stats.

Thanks

I really do wish more people would come back though, even if this forum had like...50 people active at all times, that would be better than logging on and seeing only like 14..because it gets kind of boring.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, well, I do wish alot of times we had more members, so there would be more interesting things to post on. Honestly, whenever I first joined, I wasn't active for the first two months because I didn't know what the heck to do...I just came, got confused, then left. Then I came back, figured out what to do, and here I am now. But, anyways, I wish members were more active...

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast