Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's Bank?

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

What's Bank?

How do you get some bank? ANyone Know?

o~Piggy-san~o

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's Bank?

Simple. ^_^

Click on the vbPlaza Menu, then click on Bank. Here, it will say, welcome to the vbBux Bank!!! Now, all the way in the bottom, you can see blank boxes, where you can enter the amount of points (money) you want to put in the bank. So, enter the amount you want to deposit, and click the deposit button. That's it.

Hope that works. ^_^

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

i am not allowed to purchase this item............

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

lol., bank is how much of your point you deposit., of course no one can do that now because the admins are still working itt out.,
    in short later ppl can steal your points if your not depositing regulary XD., but you also have to buy to steal., so its really no gain .

i think you also have to have like over 1000pts to be able to deposit., cua even i cant right now.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    i think you also have to have like over 1000pts to be able to deposit., cua even i cant right now.
    That's what I think so as well, seeing a lot of people not being able to deposit. As for me, I was able to deposit 5000 points. Haha. I think, like Sas said, Lord Katsu and the others are still working on it. ^_^

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks ....................

o~Piggy-san~o

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    Thanks Thanks ....................
    You are welcome from all of us. Oh, I forgot to mention, when you are entering the amount of money you are trying to deposit, do not include any commas. Just enter the number. Anyway!

So, post more, and earn more points folks. ^_^ (Not at the spam sub-forum)

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    That's what I think so as well, seeing a lot of people not being able to deposit. As for me, I was able to deposit 5000 points. Haha. I think, like Sas said, Lord Katsu and the others are still working on it. ^_^
    Where did you get all those points? Donations?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast